Day of week and time: Sunday Afternoons at 3pm-7pm CST
If new game, planned start date: Would like to do a session zero on December 13
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak

Roleplay & Combat mix: 40/60
Number of Players in game & needed: Need 4-5
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level with standard starting equipment
Character restrictions: Just ask

Since the reconciliation with Keoland a little over a hundred years ago, the people of the Yeomanry have experienced a period of peace and prosperity.

About a dozen years ago, a cavernous bore was found at the foot of the Crystalmist mountains near the city of Westburn. This tunnel pierces the mountain range and extends all the way to the Sea of Dust to the West. The newly found Passage of Slerotin has opened trade to the west and has brought in a large influx of adventurers.

The year is 591 CY. The new village of Dark Gate, which guards the entrance to the Passage, tells tales of adventurers returning from the Slerotin Passage bearing strange armor which disintegrated once it came into sunlight. And then, even darker rumors of a small village some ten miles from Dark Gate where all 32 members of the village mysteriously disappeared.

This campaign will be placed in Greyhawk and will be based on Out of the Abyss, so those who have not played OoTA will be given preference in joining the adventuring team.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1723

JohnD
December 3rd, 2015, 16:17
Man the evil overseer yells at me too much already. Can't do it. Have fun!

sctorchwoodfan
December 3rd, 2015, 17:15
I would be interested in joining this game. I am a newish newbie to FG, and have played a few sessions of 5th edition over the months locally. I would be interested in playing a sorcerer, druid or ranger.

Robert

Raunalyn
December 3rd, 2015, 17:16
I would be interested in joining this game. I am a newish newbie to FG, and have played a few sessions of 5th edition over the months locally. I would be interested in playing a sorcerer, druid or ranger.

Robert

Welcome to the group. Invite on its way!

Lexfire
December 3rd, 2015, 17:48
I would like to throw my hat in the ring and be part of your new GH adventure on Sunday afternoon. I am new to FG but learning quickly with JohnD as our DM in his Kron Hills adventure on Fridays’. I am new to 5E but started gaming in 1979 with experience in AD&D, 2nd edition, 3.5, 4, pathfinder, Fantasy Grounds, Savage Worlds, and now hopefully 5E. Thank you for the consideration. Put me down for a Cleric if that role is needed :)

JohnD
December 3rd, 2015, 17:57
I'll vouch for Lexfire - he's been a good addition to an already large group and is reliable in his attendance.

Raunalyn
December 3rd, 2015, 18:34
Thanks JohnD!

Lexfire and sctorchwood...I forgot to ask earlier. Have either of you played through Out of the Abyss? If not, great!! I'd like to keep the surprises fresh.

Lexfire
December 3rd, 2015, 18:38
Out of the abyss will be new for me

sctorchwoodfan
December 3rd, 2015, 18:54
Never played Out of the Abyss either.

Raunalyn
December 3rd, 2015, 18:57
Excellent!

Lexfire...welcome to the team.

Lexfire
December 3rd, 2015, 21:52
Thank you looking forward to the new campaign

Ttocs Sivart
December 3rd, 2015, 22:34
Hi,
I am looking for a weekend campaign to join, on the west coast so the time slot is perfect for me. I am still pretty new to FG and 5e in general, so no OotO yet. I have a fighter, thief, and ranger roughly set up as backup characters for another campaign that I would like to try out depending on what the group would need.

steelelfknight
December 4th, 2015, 18:04
Hmm Out of the Abyss I have not played that adventure yet. I am a hour behind CST so its great for me. I do have one question on how stats are done.

claysagex
December 5th, 2015, 07:47
Would love to play just moved kinda hard to find a d&d group where I live now. normally do home brew haven't played abyss yet heard good things tho.

shadowrain
December 5th, 2015, 18:02
Raunalyn -

I would be interested in joining the Greyhawk campaign on Sunday's. I am new to Fantasy Grounds (Virtual Gaming in general) but have been gaming since the early 80's. Our core group meets every Wednesday evening and we are currently doing a Savage Worlds campaign. Have done some playtests with 5E but nothing big. Most current experience is with D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder. Have done some Fantasycraft and Numenera as well.

If invited I would like to play a Barbarian (Stryfe the Sullen). I think Lexfire will be part of the campaign - he is one of the friends that games on Wednesday.

If any questions let me know.

Shadowrain

DirtyTruth
December 5th, 2015, 18:45
I would love to join your group if you have room. I have never played Out of the Abyss, but I have played Horde of the Dragon Queen on FG as well as Princes of the Apocalypse with a local group. I enjoy playing almost all classes (-wizards).

Raunalyn
December 6th, 2015, 14:06
Seems like there's a lot of interest! That's pretty awesome, actually.

I wish I had more room for all of you who responded. Claysagex, shadowrain, and DirtyTruth, I'll keep all of you in mind if a position comes available. Right now, all slots are filled, and calendar invites have been sent and accepted.

Quinn
December 6th, 2015, 16:24
Definitely hope this is a go. I've never played OOA.

shadowrain
December 6th, 2015, 17:21
No problem. Good luck with campaign.

Shadowrain

Revan256
December 6th, 2015, 20:52
EDIT: Just saw all spots are filled :( best of luck and have fun, guys!

Hey Raunalyn,

I've been looking for a game for a little while now. I am still pretty new to this gaming genre. My buddy pulled me into a Pathfinder game a couple months ago and we went through about 5-6 sessions before DBF4 (death by Fallout 4; GM bailed indefinitely :( ). Once I discovered dice-based gaming, I was completely hooked. Nothing else out there like it. I am a quick learner, have never played OotA, and can be flexible to the needs of the party. I am partial to ranged/caster classes (PF game I was a sorcerer, only up through level 4 though...xp was hard to come by).

Anyway, if you have questions feel free to ask. 100% no hard feelings if you'd prefer to take someone with more experience, just figured I'd throw my hat in the ring :)

Thanks,
Revan256

Skillkoil
January 1st, 2016, 22:52
Here is my rogue. :)

Skillkoil
January 3rd, 2016, 20:38
Are we playing?

Rimne
January 7th, 2016, 21:13
I'm LFG should you guys need an addition.
:)