PDA

View Full Version : I need an inn, pub, or store please

gqwebb
December 1st, 2015, 05:55
So the party walks into the inn and ....I am at a blank. Just lucky that was a good wrapping point. So looking and and find the 5e phb price list for inn and meals (and this table is missing from the fg phb ) The other store list are there but dont charge a player money. Fine so I am wondering are the mod for stores ,inn armory, etc ? I have searched but come up short. Cause what I really want is a list I can share and they can buy ( taking the gold from the player). Has anyone seen this kind of thing in the past? Don't mind making it either but that would be in the future. Thanks if you know more thanks if you let me know ;)

dulux-oz
December 1st, 2015, 05:59
Check out my Locations Extension on the FG Wiki and in the Extensions sub-forum of the Armoury - the current version (v3) can't do it quite yet but the Soon(TM) To Be Released v4 will

Cheers

Skellan
December 1st, 2015, 06:07
This would be a cool feature. Looking forward to version 4

gqwebb
December 1st, 2015, 06:14
Awesome if you need help on v4 let me know have time on my side. I can add lists, code, and test.

dulux-oz
December 1st, 2015, 06:25
Just to make sure everyone's expectations are under control - the Extension provides the framework and the code to make it all work - the actual data (the price list, etc) needs to be entered/dragged onto the relevant record once the Extension is loaded.

Have a read of the existing Extension doco to get an idea :)

Cheers

gqwebb
December 1st, 2015, 06:33
Yes, reading over it now! This is great weather, location, price fixing, it is so detailed. So not to recreate the wheel with v4 coming out let me know if you need help if so give me a bone to chew. Or a task to start on. I am glad to give you my time.

Zacchaeus
December 1st, 2015, 11:56
So the party walks into the inn and ....I am at a blank. Just lucky that was a good wrapping point. So looking and and find the 5e phb price list for inn and meals (and this table is missing from the fg phb )

No it isn't; see under Chapter 1: Creating a Character; Expenses

jshauber
December 1st, 2015, 14:10
Bookmark this https://inkwellideas.com/free-tools/random-menu/ for a quick way to get your players some prices for various meals and drinks.

I use it all the time.

dulux-oz
December 1st, 2015, 14:25
Bookmark this https://inkwellideas.com/free-tools/random-menu/ for a quick way to get your players some prices for various meals and drinks.

I use it all the time.

That whole site is very, very cool!

Thankyou for sharing.

jshauber
December 1st, 2015, 14:33
That whole site is very, very cool!

Thankyou for sharing.

You're welcome. I have 4-5 pages on the site bookmarked for quick access. I expect others soon will too...

Skellan
December 1st, 2015, 16:32
Wow, yeah that whole site is great

Wazoodust
December 1st, 2015, 22:38
That's nice, Thanks. It'll get put to use !!

jshauber
December 2nd, 2015, 13:51
Looks like lots of players will soon be eating Minotaur Burgers and Crispy Manticore Wings next time they are in town....LOL

Glad so many have found the link useful.