PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 to fill out a party of experienced adventurers

Baron28
November 30th, 2015, 16:56
Looking for 1 player for a Wednesday night (7:30 PM CST - 10:30 PM CST) 5E game. The party is 8th level and have completed 1E to 5E converted adventures Keep on the Borderlands and White Plume Mountain. Up next is Tomb of Horrors. I have an ultimate license and PHB and MM mod file. Character created would start at 8th level with 700 gp to spend on normal equipment located in the PHB and you may choose 1 uncommon magic item. Click link below for list.

The current party roster is the following:
Tiefling Warlock
Wood Elf Cleric
High Elf Wizard
Dwarf Fighter
Halfling Rogue

This is a meat grinder dungeon that tests your brains more than your brawn. If you are a "hack and slash player" or are looking for something with a lot of roleplay, then this is not for you. The type of player that would be the best fit is one who is experienced with 5E, Fantasy Grounds and enjoy this for what it is...a meat grinder, brain teaser dungeon that is meant to be fun.

Players purposefully looking to break the dungeon, rules lawyers, those that stubbornly insist their character would do or say X without the possibility of rolling a check or saving throw or those who have played this dungeon before since this dungeon has little replay value are not qualified.

Reply to this thread or message me if interested.

Skillkoil
December 27th, 2015, 16:45
I would be interested in joining the group as a goliath or half orc barbarian.

Baron28
December 28th, 2015, 15:46
Table full.

Baron28
February 8th, 2016, 17:39
Table has 1 spot open. Message me for details.

LordSerpentus
February 8th, 2016, 19:10
interested