PDA

View Full Version : LFG for 40k game

Hartha1858
November 30th, 2015, 16:04
I am looking for a group for Black Crusade, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader, Only War, or Deathwatch. I love Warhammer 40k and was with a pretty consistent group up in Phoenix before my Service injury flared up and I was unable to make the drive up there anymore. I have played alot of Black Crusade and Deathwatch, a little bit of Only War and none of Dark Heresy or Rogue trader. I am on Arizona time so right now that is MST. I am looking to play during the week. I start classes in January so I move to part time at work so I will be available Mon-Thursday and I work Overnights on the Weekends.

Regall Dorn
December 1st, 2015, 00:11
Hi, I would be extremely interested in joining a 40k game; pretty much anything in the 40k universe. I am located on the west coast so PST. Having no clue how to run a game I would love to join anyone who is putting together one.

Rogue
December 1st, 2015, 11:10
Hello to the both of you. I am currently trying to start a rogue trader game that could probably use just a couple more players. It runs on Thursday evenings at 6 PM EST. This Thursday will be our first game. If you are interested, send me a skype message. We currently have a rogue trader, sister of battle, and I cant remember what the third one was. In any case, get with me and we'll discuss it.

Hartha1858
December 1st, 2015, 13:09
K I sent you a message Rogue. Also where can I pick up the ruleset so that I can create my character.

Hartha1858
December 11th, 2015, 07:43
Well that was a bust. Rogue had a family emergency and then for some reason removed me from her friends list. So I am looking for any 40k game again.

Rogue
December 11th, 2015, 12:04
I'm so sorry hartha. The 40K game will still go on, and I didn't mean to remove you. I thought you were someone else. I am so sorry about that.

Hartha1858
December 13th, 2015, 00:55
Its not a problem just wasn't sure what was going on.