View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Game CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Srekcins
November 30th, 2015, 04:47
FG License: Yes
Time Zone: US Central
Days: Any - I'd prefer Sun-Thurs
Time: 18:00-23:00 for Sun-Thurs - Fri/Sat are a little more flexible
Frequency: Weekly would be awesome
Voice: I've got Skype, Vent, Mumble, and TS3. I'll get something else if I have to.

Game System preferred: 5e
Game System experience: I haven't played since 3.5
FG Experience: Minimum - I'm new

Character Type Preferred: Anything
About Me:

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for my first group to go out adventuring with. I remember having a blast playing back in 3.5 when that was new and I hope that FG can bring me the same enjoyment. I've played around with FG enough to make a character or two, but that's the extent of my experience with the program.

I'm a 33 year old who's very flexible and laid back. I've got a sarcastic sense of humor and I can take a joke as well as I can give them. I enjoy most roles, I've played characters ranging from the uptight paladin to a free-spirited rogue and enjoyed it. The amount of roleplay/combat doesn't really matter to me as I enjoy both. I can't say that I'll be able to offer much out of character joking until I get to know the people I'm playing with a bit, though I do make side comments which I don't think I could stop if I tried. If there's any other questions then feel free to reply here or DM me. Thanks for looking!

damned
November 30th, 2015, 05:09
Welcome srekcins - have a quick peek at the FGDaze! games for a one shot session to get you started :)

Srekcins
December 6th, 2015, 22:33
After having such a good time playing a game during FGDaze, I'm gonna have to bump this to hopefully find a regular group.

Asturcan
December 13th, 2015, 20:34
Hi Srekcins,

Welcome to FG. I’m trying to put together a group for this Xmas. Would you be available after the 24th December? I would like to do LMoP during Xmass holydays and see if we could find an ideal time slot for all and continue play.

AsturCan

Srekcins
December 14th, 2015, 04:24
Yeah, I'm available the weekend of Christmas. I think I should let you know that I will be unavailable the weekend of New Year's though. Just let me know what time slot you're looking for.

Marswipp
December 14th, 2015, 04:46
Srekcins, would you be up to checking out Pathfinder? I've got a Monday game that might have an opening. Let me know if you'd like the details.

Srekcins
December 15th, 2015, 01:51
Yeah, I'd be down for Pathfinder. It's not too different from 3.5 if I remember correctly. Either message me info or post it here.

Marswipp
December 15th, 2015, 16:54
Private message sent.

Asturcan
December 16th, 2015, 12:27
Take a look at this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27292-LFP-Need-4-Players-during-Xmas-holidays-24th-6th-Weekdays-Morning-CET-Spain-5E-LMoP

AsturCan