PDA

View Full Version : Aussie Sunday Night - Short Adventures 8-10 AEST (New Campaign Starting)

Skulca
November 30th, 2015, 02:49
Hey all

I should note : this is Fifth Edition (5E DnD)

I have been playing and DM's since Red Box DND :) and I played them all except 4E, along with many other RPG. I staring my new Campaign after converting form R20 to Fantasy Grounds. Meduim Role play, we follow the rules but no rules lawyers until after the sessions finished :), Good Characters no evil allowed, anything goes from the players content released from WOTC

The idea of this campaign is to have short adventures based out of the local guild which all PC are part of, they are usually around 2hrs to resolve, any occasionally exist over 2 adventures.

I run it in R20 before but really like the FG software so converting to this format.

Its in similar vain to AL but not official and no tracking of characters. you have the option to play more that one character , though only one per adventure.

its Run on Sunday Night - fortnightly starting level 3 all PHB, and EE, and SCAG available.

Anyone interested leave a note here and we will go from there with character creation etc.

Thanks.

damned
November 30th, 2015, 02:56
Welcome Skulca. Sounds like fun. I cant join but I wish you much success :)

Lapsed
December 1st, 2015, 04:34
Hi Skulca,

I'd be interested in joining you guys. I've not played 5th ed but have copies of the rule books and am keen to get involved.

Cheers.

Siluroo
December 1st, 2015, 10:18
Hi Skulca,

If you got the patience to include a noob, who's only experience with tabletop was a couple of AD&D modules in school lunchtimes in the 1980's, well I just found this Fantasy Grounds Software today on steam sale, and would like to give it another go

Cheers

damned
December 1st, 2015, 10:24
**HIJACK ALERT** if anyone would like to join my Dungeon World session this friday night (AEST) check my signature :)

Skulca
December 2nd, 2015, 04:17
All noobs welcome, be good if you read the basic free rules around how the 5e works its a little streamlined compared to previous editions.

https://dnd.wizards.com/articles/features/basicrules
:)

Siluroo
December 3rd, 2015, 13:20
well this noob has read the rules, and most likely forgotten 90% already, got my hands on a players handbook, which of course just nuked my brain a lil more..