PDA

View Full Version : DnD 5e Voidpunk Homebrewed(As a Group)(LFP)

GM SoulFlayer
November 29th, 2015, 21:51
FG License: Ultimate, so players only need free version.
Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: Central US
Day of week and time: Wednesdays or Fridays at 4:30 PM
Planned start date: Depends on Interest Level/Player Signup Load
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long Term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak3 Using FG2 Server

Roleplay & Combat mix: To be decided by players and GM
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 to 5 players
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, Starting Kits Or 200 gold to spend on gear.
Character restrictions: Any WoTC Released Material, Also My Custom Races

Details of your scenario: Looking for players willing to help me create this setting in a session zero. This will establish theme's, tone, and feelings to be invoked during gametime. As well as state expectations and allowances of all participants.

Homebrew Rules Worth Mentioning: I have removed the Experience system and inspiration, instead I will give advantage if the situation warrants it, or if you have it from something you have taken. Instead if I would give you inspiration, I will instead award 1-3 experience points, when you have 3, you level up. I allow the flanking rules from the DMG as well.

Sheiken
November 29th, 2015, 22:15
I would be intrested to join the fridays, as we spoke earlier about :3

lumito
November 30th, 2015, 04:00
I gladly join :)

any time is ok for me :)

GM SoulFlayer
December 2nd, 2015, 15:09
Please Remove this Entry. As It garnered no interest.---------------- !NOT TRUE!

spite
December 3rd, 2015, 06:30
Echoing interest from myself and Rahul. Totally keen to play!

davh565
December 3rd, 2015, 11:04
Definitely interested! Had a lot of fun playing the one shot the other day, and would like to make it a regular thing.
edit: (This is Rahul here, by the way.)

fatalnightshade
December 3rd, 2015, 23:59
sounds like a cool idea granted wednesdays for bad for me but would like to try this

GM SoulFlayer
December 16th, 2015, 21:09
Anyone Interested please List Dates/Times in Central US Time That you would be available. I am Looking to start this off as an as possible campaign instead of as how the initial may or may not state.

davh565
December 16th, 2015, 22:05
Okay, if I've done my conversions correctly, I'll should be available most days except for Sundays (between 2am-11pm) and Thursday nights/Friday mornings (between 9pm-11am).
Most other days should be workable.

Streetd0g
December 16th, 2015, 22:30
I can do a wednesday or friday session. I work until 7pm central on wednesday, but i have friday off. Send me a message if you want me in the session.

spite
December 17th, 2015, 00:04
I'm fairly flexible, its easier for me to see what everyone else can do and confirm with that :P I'm still keen as a been though!

GM SoulFlayer
December 17th, 2015, 12:17
Update: I have made up a few NPCs tonight, I have one City Named and sort of located with a few things to do around. I have thought on the name of the Planet/Setting. How does everyone feel about the name Beshurn? Please Message me if you are still interested. I need two ways to get ahold of you outside of the forums so I can pick who will be in the final thing. If you aren't okay with me dropping you a message for a game on short notice when I am free please refrain from expressing interest in a private message on here. Mindless Non-Controlled Undead will be a re-occuring theme, and I think it would make gameplay more interesting if there were no Clerics or Paladins. This isn't set in stone, just a thought.

davh565
December 18th, 2015, 00:57
I've sent you a PM with contact details. I'm happy with whatever you go with, and could live without clerics or paladins if need be. Are we still looking at doing a session zero to kick some ideas around together?