PDA

View Full Version : Party Sheet - Can't Roll Ability Checks in C&C

JohnD
November 28th, 2015, 07:08
Was running a game tonight, also noticed this last game several weeks ago.

In Castles & Crusades, current Live version (v3.1.4). Party Sheet will not allow me to roll ability checks for characters.

I have Constitution in the box, and it will roll those checks fine, but when I go to change to a different stat, the pop-up box opens and is completely blank. This means I cannot change to other stats for a secret CK roll.

I have tried using the up and down arrows and they do not change the listed stat. I have de-populated the Party Sheet and re-populated it and nothing changes.

I use this extensively, so this is a bit of a problem. I am using the following extensions: MotD, Drop Lowest and the Wood desktop theme.

In another campaign, the stat listed is Intelligence instead of Constitution, but likewise the balance of the problem is the same.

The first time I open the Party Sheet I get the following error in a pop-up window (but the sheet opens and everything except for this functionality seems fine): "Script Error: [string "common/scripts/combobox.lua"]:152: attempt to index field '?' (a boolean value)".

JohnD
November 28th, 2015, 17:39
Anyone else experiencing this?

yeknom
November 28th, 2015, 20:08
I just checked this and got the same error.

JohnD
November 28th, 2015, 21:17
Thanks for confirming... at least I know I'm not smoking crack.

Moon Wizard
November 28th, 2015, 21:20
Just added patch in Test channel, which is scheduled to be released with 5E DMG. The 5E DMG is scheduled to be released on Dec. 8, barring any holdups.

Regards,
JPG

JohnD
November 28th, 2015, 22:30
Thanks!

JohnD
December 8th, 2015, 11:09
Fixed in 3.1.5 even though it isn't in the change log.