PDA

View Full Version : New Player looking to run HoTQ, PoTA, or OoTA.

Elite Hatter
November 28th, 2015, 03:48
Like the title says im looking to run one of those modules. I've DM'd the first 2 chapters of HoTQ, but beyond that i have no experience with any of these. I've played 5e for almost a year now and am used to Homebrew campaigns. Sadly for one reason or another none of them ever finish. So I joined here to hopefully be a player and finish a campaign.

I'm availible most Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights 7-12. EST

dlewis119
November 28th, 2015, 18:49
I am looking to get in on all the mods as well but cannot find anyone who is running them. I am in PST and can play after 7 during the week and anytime pretty much on the weekend. I have been trying for weeks to play in Fantasy Grounds but there are no players. I went to Roll 20 and people are asking me to join there games and I have played in three different games now and it didn't take very much effort. It is a shame because Fantasy Grounds is far superior than Roll 20 but if I knew that Roll 20 is the place to go, I could of saved a bunch of money by going there first. Dave

Zacchaeus
November 28th, 2015, 20:21
Like the title says im looking to run one of those modules. I've DM'd the first 2 chapters of HoTQ, but beyond that i have no experience with any of these. I've played 5e for almost a year now and am used to Homebrew campaigns. Sadly for one reason or another none of them ever finish. So I joined here to hopefully be a player and finish a campaign.

I'm availible most Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights 7-12. EST

You should get your game set up on the Game Calendar. Judging by the ridiculous numbers who are waiting to play in some of these mods (one of them has 31 entries), you shouldn't have too much trouble in getting a group together.

I am looking to get in on all the mods as well but cannot find anyone who is running them. I am in PST and can play after 7 during the week and anytime pretty much on the weekend. I have been trying for weeks to play in Fantasy Grounds but there are no players. I went to Roll 20 and people are asking me to join there games and I have played in three different games now and it didn't take very much effort. It is a shame because Fantasy Grounds is far superior than Roll 20 but if I knew that Roll 20 is the place to go, I could of saved a bunch of money by going there first. Dave

I see you found a game. There's several more also that are looking for players. I know it isn't ideal but the Game Calendar is the place to look as well as the LFG (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?40-LFG-Looking-for-Group-%28formerly-Guild-House%29) channel (you are technically in the wrong forum - both of you)