PDA

View Full Version : Kitsune Rogue looking for adventure PathFinder pref.

Evilbluekoala
November 27th, 2015, 23:53
Had to separate from previous group due to new work schedule. I can game Tues, wed, thurs, and Fri.
I have ample experience in Pathfinder, 4e, and two sessions of 5e. I have a family of characters that I can use. I also enjoy creating races and using real-world techniques to get out of sticky situations, (unless of course the DM says no.)I am very easy-going, though sometimes a bit too quiet and may need a bit of prodding. I can play monk, ranger, and rogue fairly decently.

FG License: Free currently
Time Zone: 12 P.M. - 9 P.M. MST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday.
Term: The long haul.
Voice: Currently Mumble, but can use Skype or other.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder preferred, but am willing to play 4e or 5e.
Game System Experience: Started with 4e for four years, then moved to Pathfinder or a year.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Fairly knowledgeable, though it has been a couple months.
Character Type Preferred: Rogue, Ranger, monk/Samurai.
About me: I have played on and off for several years, though I enjoy PF more since it has more RP elements. I enjoy playing unusual creatures (I.E. animal folk) or small creatures. I enjoy role playing and describing how I like to do something. I also, more often than not, need a little prodding for feedback. I have a habit of listening intently, but am afraid of saying the wrong thing that may get the party killed. My last DM would allow me to use real-world facts and knowledge. Above all else, I am honest with my character rolling and talk out my issues with ruling or other players responsibly.