PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players - Pathfinder

KingofKlubs
November 26th, 2015, 23:06
Greetings one and all!

I am the emissary of a fun-loving, flexible and generous GM who has tasked me to find two, possibly three, new players for a published Pathfinder campaign entitled Way of the Wicked. We are only two sessions into the second book of the campaign, in which the party have been risen as ruthless, ambitious villains who seek nothing less than to march to the gates of the heavens... and burn them down.
Characters would begin at level 7 (with level appropriate wealth) and will follow the gestalt rules found in the 3.5 supplement 'Unearthed Arcana'. For those not aware of these already, it boils down to each PC effectively taking 2 classes in one character. More info can be provided if requested.

Sessions would take place on Fridays at 7pm GMT in January. Games will be text-based but there is the possibility of speech if requested. Anyone interested must be dependable, social and eager to roleplay.

Any further questions will be welcomed.

RustyAngel
November 27th, 2015, 15:27
Sounds like fun, however sadly that time falls across my class schedule as I am in the US. I do however love a good text game and wish you the best of luck.

mmoplayer79
November 27th, 2015, 19:22
I kinda like to play games/campaign from Chapter 1, Page 1 to End and it sounds like this one would start my character out kinda in the middle of the story/adventure :( Oh well, it maybe fun anyway to mess around here since I do enjoy my Pathfinder/D&D games much and have been having some time finding games. I would like to know when day/time you will play and how often. Mmm . . . I might also need to build a toon to participate, aye? Tell me more about game, please, and any/all house rules that I might be aware of? Probably best/easiest method for us both if you might email me personally - [email protected]. Thanks :)

mmoplayer79
November 27th, 2015, 19:27
BTW, love the quotes at the end of your messages :) Signatures? Good stuffs :)

lumito
December 2nd, 2015, 19:53
I could give this a try :)

still need players?

KingofKlubs
December 2nd, 2015, 22:53
I could give this a try :)

still need players?

Absolutely. Throw me an email with your thoughts on a character and I can fill you in on the plot details -- [email protected]

KingofKlubs
December 11th, 2015, 17:20
Just an update, we still have space for more players.

diablodevil2
December 15th, 2015, 20:41
As a note, I'd be interested in this, but I can't make that time. If you ever find your group changing to say...2 hours later, I could get into it. Not that you should if it'd inconvenience you, but as a heads up. c: