PDA

View Full Version : The Woes of a Mac: GUI not scaling properly

ShotGun Jolly
November 26th, 2015, 15:53
Hi all..

I have a slight problem, this most likely is due to me not knowing how to use a MAC all that well as opposed to FG2 being an issue

But I got an issue that I can not find the answer too online anywhere.

When my FG is in smaller screen, I can see everything on the FG desktop (pic below)

but when I max it, the bottom hot bar and part of the right side is missing and its pretty annoying. (Pic Below)

I tried adjusting the GUI Scale in settings but that is not helping.

Anyone here ever have this issue, or do I have to live with using the smaller screen? :confused:

Moon Wizard
November 27th, 2015, 02:48
I thought I remembered that there was an issue with the maximize option on the Mac, due to the way that Wine reports the sizing. I would stick with stretching the screen to fit the monitor, which is what I typically do on my Windows machine anyways.

Regards,
JPG

ddavison
November 27th, 2015, 02:51
Moon Wizard is correct. It is not obvious on the Mac for some reason, but you can still click and hold on the bottom right corner of the FG window and then drag to resize the screen to fill your entire view.

ShotGun Jolly
November 28th, 2015, 00:30
But the biggest issue with all of this, which I didnt mention above, is that the mouse pointer needs to be offset from what ever it is I am clicking when I am in the larger size screen. I need to aim the clicker above an icon to interact with it..

Its on odd one, but if I keep the screen small I do not get that issue.

ddavison
November 28th, 2015, 01:37
Is that only when you are maximized or also when you have dragged the screen. I can't reproduce this on my end with a stretched screen.