PDA

View Full Version : LFG: D&D 5E AL at around 8PM EST Weeknights. (willing to heal and shod hooves if req)

Maadiah
November 25th, 2015, 20:21
Hi 5e Gamers and thanks for reading this post!

As the title suggests, I'm looking to join a fun, dynamic, D&D 5E crew as per below.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST (ie GMT-5)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I’m hoping for either a weekly or a bi-weekly game starting at around 7 or 8PM EST (ie 0100 GMT). I’m available Monday through Thursday.
Term: Looking for either short-term or long-term.
Voice: Open to any voice software. Currently using TS3 and Skype.
Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, AL-Legal only
Game System Experience: Played a tonne of D&D back in high-school, both as a PC and DM. Came back to 5E about five months ago and been playing weekly.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Started with FG about two months ago. I’ve got 4 characters (and multiple beasts) loaded and ready to go. I’d say I’m reasonably functional with FG.
Character Type Preferred: I’m really open to playing any class. Currently playing a Paladin (lvl 3 vengeance), Rogue (lvl 5, assassin), Warlock (lvl 3), and Druid (Moon, lvl 6). I also don’t mind starting a new one if needed.
About me: I’d like a game that’s a good mix of combat and roleplay. I’d prefer an easy-going, mature group of team-oriented players who prefer good story-telling and good company (over xp-grinding, rule-lawyering, and min-maxing). I like players who aren’t afraid of having a few “8s” in their stats and value the story over the item-reward. On the practical side, I’m also a husband and (hockey) dad of two, and know the importance of being dependable (and following the game schedule!).

If you're looking for crew, drop me a line!

Cheers,

Maadiah

Maadiah
November 26th, 2015, 23:28
Did I mention I cook a mean meatloaf?

JohnD
November 26th, 2015, 23:46
AL has its own forum... maybe try there?

Diomitus
November 28th, 2015, 03:50
I'm pretty new. What is AL legal rules only?