PDA

View Full Version : [LFG][GMT+1] Psion looking to support a group of adventures.

C0pper_B0ltwire
November 25th, 2015, 15:19
FG License: Demo/Free -- Might upgrade to ultimate... still unsure, maybe i'll upgrade to that "medium" level first and then go from there to ultimate... who knows...
Time Zone: Denmark, which is GMT +1 (https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/denmark/copenhagen)
Day of week and time:
Mondays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Tuesdays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (A possible Bi-weekly game might start for me here)
Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Thursdays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Fridays from 6:30 PM till I pass out (I have a game every bi-weekly here on this day)
Saturdays from when-ever till I pass out
Sundays from when-ever to 11:30 PM

Preferred Frequency: Prefer Weekly every other week is acceptable, once a month is just punishment :P
Term: I prefer long term. I love RPing with a passion, so yeah, Long term will be best ;)
Text or Voice(?): Voice... don't have patience for text and find it a clutch on game speed.
Voice software: willing to use Skype, Teamspeak, Google Hangout, Ventrilo, mumble... Not mentioned? Just ask me...

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder
Game System Experience: mostly with D&D 3.5... but overall got roughly 14 years of D&D experience...
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completely new to FG, bu have had a chance to join a game as an observer and mess around a bit with an "observer" character just for the giggles and so i could actually see what went down in the game.
And of course i found my way to the TS service and these forums. That's the extend of my experience thus far.

Character Type Preferred: Psionics of all sorts!
Most of my time spent playing D&D, was spent playing rogues and barbarians and the occasional magic caster. But the last 2-3 years i have taken a GREAT HUGE MASSIVE interest in Psionics. I love the magic system and the way they work. And they are exactly the type of magic user i think off when i think of a "spell caster".

About me: This place tells me I gotta sell myself, so if you pay me $85.99, I'll be your little "slave"... (just kidding)
I'd like to note, as a player i'm NOT a leader. Never were good at taking the initiative. I do have my moments, but they aren't as often as i wish they were.
As a person i love to be silly, and have a nasty habit of offering silly jokes and remarks about stuff akin to humor almost like that of cartoons like "Tom & Jerry" at times.
I tend to play my characters as professionals with great humor. "Who says you can't be professional and laugh and giggle like a school girl??"... Okay i don't play my characters exactly like that, but do expect something of the kind. All my characters are light hearted, even when they are of evil nature.

14 years of D&D and i only developed two types of characters: Xivv Trabb, The Skittish Kobold Rogue, AKA Shiv or Little Trap. Mischievous and sometimes even impossible to control.
Gumacks of the Dry forest tribe, Half-orc barbarian. He loves nature and animals and is often the one, the tribe goes to for help with animals.

2 years ago i started to mess with Psionics, and have fallen in love with them and the system that revolves around them.
And recently, i have begun making a deep detailed background story of a psionic character which will be my primary.

If you wish to meet me before adding me on skype or the like, for any games, let me know, and we can just meet up in the FG Teamspeak server.
For the time being i will certainly join the server as a regular thing.

C0pper_B0ltwire
November 25th, 2015, 15:32
FG License: Free/Demo -- Might upgrade when a game comes around. May even upgrade to Ultimate...
Time Zone: Denmark, which is GMT +1
Day of week and time:
Mondays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Tuesdays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM (A possible Bi-weekly game might start for me here)
Wednesdays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Thursdays from 6:30 PM to 11:30 PM
Fridays from 6:30 PM till I pass out (I have a game every bi-weekly here on this day)
Saturdays from when-ever till I pass out
Sundays from when-ever to 11:30 PM

Preferred Frequency: Prefer Weekly - every other week is acceptable - once a month is just punishment :P
Term: I prefer long term. I love RPing with a passion, so yeah, Long term will be best
Text or Voice(?): Voice... don't have patience for text and find it a clutch on game speed.
Voice software: willing to use Skype, Teamspeak, Google Hangout, Ventrilo, mumble... Not mentioned? Just ask me...

Game System Preferred: D&D 3.5 and Pathfinder
Game System Experience: mostly with D&D 3.5... but overall got roughly 14 years of D&D experience...
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very little as i'm new here. As of writing this, i only just joined last night.
Managed to join a game using that VTT client thingy. A friendly GM allowed me to join his game to listen in on the game and mess around with a few of it's features.
It was a bit confusing to get the hang off, but i managed.

Character Type Preferred: Psionics of all sorts!
Most of my time spent playing D&D, was spent playing rogues and barbarians and the occasional magic caster. But the last 2-3 years i have taken a GREAT HUGE MASSIVE interest in Psionics. I love the magic system and the way they work. And they are exactly the type of magic user i think off when i think of a "spell caster".

About me: This place tells me I gotta sell myself, so if you pay me $85.99, I'll be your little "slave"... (just kidding)
I'd like to note, as a player i'm NOT a leader. Never were good at taking the initiative. I do have my moments, but they aren't as often as i wish they were.
As a person i love to be silly, and have a nasty habit of offering silly jokes and remarks about stuff akin to humor almost like that of cartoons like "Tom & Jerry" at times.
I tend to play my characters as professionals with great humor. "Who says you can't be professional and laugh and giggle like a school girl??"... Okay i don't play my characters exactly like that, but do expect something of the kind. All my characters are light hearted, even when they are of evil nature.

14 years of D&D and i only developed two types of characters: Xivv Trabb, The Skittish Kobold Rogue, AKA Shiv or Little Trap. Mischievous and sometimes even impossible to control.
Gumacks of the Dry forest tribe, Half-orc barbarian. He loves nature and animals and is often the one, the tribe goes to for help with animals.

2 years ago i started to mess with Psionics, and have fallen in love with them and the system that revolves around them.
And recently, i have begun making a deep detailed background story of a psionic character which will be my primary.

If you wish to meet me before adding me on skype or the like, for any games, let me know, and we can just meet up in the FG Teamspeak server.
For the time being i will certainly join the server as a regular thing.

GenSmicer
November 25th, 2015, 21:18
You not want to try any 5th edition games at all and such? I might know a game or 2 who might be looking for players in that ruleset so. And if you know the 3.5e version this 5e should not take too long to understand really :D. But it's your choice what game you want to play anyhow, just offering I might have some spots you could join based on your times but they are all 5e version D&D.

Also evil not means there's no humor in them. Their humor might just be a bit darker and rougher :p.

C0pper_B0ltwire
November 25th, 2015, 23:22
With the way things are going, i guess i kind of are getting forced to go with 5th edition, even if i loath it...
*sigh*

EDIT:

Stiillll loookkiingg...

spoofer
November 27th, 2015, 11:52
I am looking for a player for Sunday evenings GMT+9 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. That seems to work for you. But alas, it is a 5E game. Sorry.

C0pper_B0ltwire
November 28th, 2015, 17:08
Is there a Wiki for 5E like there is for Pathfinder?
If so, send me a link, and i'll read up on it again... cause it seems i gotta be more flexible is i want to play TTRPGs...

Rogue
November 30th, 2015, 13:40
hey, we chatted on teamspeak the other day. I'd be willing to do a 3.5 psionics game on a Saturday afternoon, if that would suit your fancy. Get with me on teamspeak again sometime, and we'll discuss it.

C0pper_B0ltwire
November 30th, 2015, 20:54
That will be epic then!
I'll try get on TS as much as possible to get a chance to run into you again... Just been busy since we met with RL... but i'll try get online as often and as much as possible ^_^
D&D is one of my favorite things. PF and 3.5 especially!