PDA

View Full Version : Improved Crit - Not working

Dragontail
November 25th, 2015, 02:35
So I have a level 3 fighter and the Archetype chosen was Champion. But the improved Crit range does not seem to be working.....what did i mess up?

jshauber
November 25th, 2015, 02:57
Did you go into the weapon listing on the action tab and change the threat range for it?

If not, you have to click the magnifying glass next to weapon which opens a small box. There should be an entry there for CRIT which is currently listed as 20. Change that to 19 (or whatever your new crit range is) and you should be good to go.

Dragontail
November 25th, 2015, 03:21
But it should be for all weapons. Do I have to manually change each one, normally not a big thing...but...

GarthGiantbane
November 25th, 2015, 04:39
Hi,

Click the magnifying glass next to the category heading for weapons and set the Crit there to 19. I tested that and it works for me.

I interpreted it to mean all weapons as well, not just the melee ones so this heading setting covers all weapons.

Szabtom
November 25th, 2015, 09:44
Hope this helps.

Nylanfs
November 25th, 2015, 14:11
Improved Crit is not automatically calculated. It needs to be done manually.

jshauber
November 25th, 2015, 14:34
Hi,

Click the magnifying glass next to the category heading for weapons and set the Crit there to 19. I tested that and it works for me.

I interpreted it to mean all weapons as well, not just the melee ones so this heading setting covers all weapons.

Nice save, I was thinking it applied to just one weapon like in Pathfinder, when you specialize. I should have put on my 5e cap before answering.

Dragontail
November 26th, 2015, 05:19
Thanks found it and adjusted!