PDA

View Full Version : LFG. GMT +01:00 New to FG and PnP games

Field Command
November 23rd, 2015, 23:36
LFG
FG License: I have a License
Time Zone: GMT +01:00
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I am very flexible to when I can play.
Term: Anything works for me.
Voice: TeamSpeak 3

Game System Preferred: 5e
Game System Experience: None.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None.

Character Type Preferred: Warrior/fighter I think, but I am willing to try out just about anything.

About me: Hello, FC here. I am green as green can be when it comes to FG and PnP games in general. I have heard alot about D&D and how it is. and for along time wanted to try it out but never really had the chance.
Now that I have found FG I may finally get that chance, so I am looking for sessions were others can take me under there wing and teach me the game and its basic things and have a fun time along the way.
so here goes nothing. so post if anyone is interested in teaching a noob about the game.

Regards
FC

damned
November 24th, 2015, 00:18
Hello Field Command! We have a small number of One Shot games running for FGDaze! There will be more games added over the next week. One SHots are great to try out stuff and more importantly to meet other gamers and hopefully find some more gaming opportunities from there. See my signature for details.

Field Command
November 24th, 2015, 13:07
hello Damned. I will take a look at your game sessions. and thank you for the opportunity.
Also hoping for more long term game sessions.

Regards
FC

spoofer
November 27th, 2015, 11:57
I am looking for a player for a 5E weekly game. The time zone is GMT+9 Sunday evenings 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. We are playing the Princes of the Apocalypse.
The lack of experience is not a problem. We want an easy-going person who is not determined to find every hole in the rules and exploit them.

K.