PDA

View Full Version : No portraits for 5E purchase

Gutless
November 22nd, 2015, 04:40
Issue: I recently purchased ultimate edition and both monster manual and phb for 5E. I have only 9 portraits in the fantasy grounds portrait folder. I have no portraits in the token bag either only letters A-Z. Where are the 328 portraits i was suppose to receive with this purchase.

Also some more research I don't have the images and maps tab under the library when I open the monster manual.
Thanks in advance for the help

Gutless
November 22nd, 2015, 04:43
Update: I also purchased the Monster Manual and dont see the 273 portraits I am suppose to have for that either.

Trenloe
November 22nd, 2015, 07:39
Issue: I recently purchased ultimate edition and both monster manual and phb for 5E. I have only 9 portraits in the fantasy grounds portrait folder. I have no portraits in the token bag either only letters A-Z. Where are the 328 portraits i was suppose to receive with this purchase.

There should be a "DND5E" portrait bag in the portraits window - accessed from the portrait space on the character sheet.

Also some more research I don't have the images and maps tab under the library when I open the monster manual.
The images don't appear in the images and maps tab, thy appear as an image link in the "Other" tab of each NPC record. These aren't portraits these are monster images, as per the product description: "273 monster images to share with your players as hand-outs during play"

Gutless
November 22nd, 2015, 16:43
Thanks for the help and quick response.