PDA

View Full Version : NPC Creation Issues

Meliath1742
November 21st, 2015, 20:25
In general I'm happy with the process of manually creating npc's. But I have a lot of trouble trying to drop things into the NPC sheet. Today I was trying to drag & drop edges (Hellfrost) onto the Special area on the front of the sheet. Sometimes it worked but most times it didn't. I seem to be able to put virtually anything into the Main tab info. And I never seem to be able to add any gear to the Inventory tab. Is there a rhyme or reason to this? I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Ikael
November 21st, 2015, 21:25
In general I'm happy with the process of manually creating npc's. But I have a lot of trouble trying to drop things into the NPC sheet. Today I was trying to drag & drop edges (Hellfrost) onto the Special area on the front of the sheet. Sometimes it worked but most times it didn't. I seem to be able to put virtually anything into the Main tab info. And I never seem to be able to add any gear to the Inventory tab. Is there a rhyme or reason to this? I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong.

Without really knowing how you do, I suspect that 1) you are dropping edges/hindrances outside special abilities list. You should aim to drop them on above existng ones to make sure you hit the list (this is how I manage it). 2) Gear/Inventory tab does not support any kind of drag and drop features. You should drag and drop weapons into attack list instead and fill gear section manually.

Meliath1742
November 22nd, 2015, 01:22
Thanks Ikael...you're probably right about the edges...I'll give it another shot. I suspected as much about the gear...thx for the help!

Meliath1742
November 22nd, 2015, 01:57
Ok, went back into Hellfrost campaign and tried putting some edges into NPC...still no luck. I've attached a pic showing what I'm seeing.

Ok, tried creating a new NPC and had no problems dropping multiple edges/hindrances. I guess the one NPC I was working with is some how glitched. I'll try re-creating her.

Meliath1742
November 22nd, 2015, 02:59
Yep...I was able to recreate the NPC with no issues. Sorry for bugging you. Thanks again.