PDA

View Full Version : [FG Daze] The Incomplete Breakfast. - Beginners Welcome

Zacchaeus
November 21st, 2015, 20:04
[FG Daze] The Incomplete Breakfast. - Beginners Welcome

Synopsis: You can't start the day without a complete breakfast, but today that's just what has happened. And it's not going to get any better that's for sure

Game Time 7.00pm - 11.00pm Scottish time on 5th December 2015
Rule system 5e - Fantasy
Calendar - here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1705)
5th level Pregenerated characters will be distributed before the game. If you haven't played 5e or are new to FG then this is the one shot adventure for you.
You should have a headset and microphone and we'll use the FG Teamspeak channel so make sure you have that all set up well before game time. Here you'll find the instructions (https://www.fg-con.com/information/teamspeak/).

Wazoodust
November 27th, 2015, 17:18
I did this one last time, great knowledgeable DM, jump in if you can, it's worth your time. BTW a well written one shot too

Skellan
November 28th, 2015, 00:48
I am up for it if you will have me.

rob2e
November 28th, 2015, 02:54
Anyone seeing this... I played this at FG Con with Zacchaeus.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

dlewis119
November 28th, 2015, 19:49
I want to get in on this, if you will have me. Dave

Zacchaeus
November 28th, 2015, 20:00

Right now the game is full, but if you want to apply as 1st reserve in case of any no shows apply in the Game calendar.

Skellan
November 29th, 2015, 04:30
As this has filled up I will step down to give Dave a chance to play. I might run something 5e in this slot instead if there's demand

Zacchaeus
November 29th, 2015, 11:27

Right-o, you have just been promoted from reserve to participant :)

As this has filled up I will step down to give Dave a chance to play. I might run something 5e in this slot instead if there's demand

Cheers, Skellan.

bigboom
November 29th, 2015, 13:36
I'm interested. Please sign me up if space opens up!

Update: Oh wait, scratch that. I already have another game going on at that time. Nevermind me! Sounds like a lot of fun tho!!

Zacchaeus
December 2nd, 2015, 10:53
This game is now seriously oversubscribed, so I've stopped accepting players.

Since there seems to be so many chaps new to FG and/or to 5e would there be interest in me running the game again the following Saturday, same time. Skellan, JamesX136 and Sheiken I'm looking at you and, of course anyone else.

If I get 4 replies I'll set up a game Calendar event. :)

dlewis119
December 2nd, 2015, 13:24
So what time will you be online Friday to test system and generate character? I am 7 hours behind you so Friday may not work for me. I can always get on a few hours before game time if needed and you generate a Light Cleric for me. I am not to picky. You are going to send the Teamspeak info out as well or I can get that from you when I connect. Other than these concerns, I am ready to go and looking forward to game time. Dave

Zacchaeus
December 2nd, 2015, 13:32
I have pre generated Characters which will be distributed before play starts by dice roll.

The Teamspeak server is always up and you can test to see if you can connect any time; I don't need to be there.

I sent you a PM with the link to the Teamspeak information. If you didn't get that let me know and I'll send it again.

See you Saturday

Zacchaeus
December 2nd, 2015, 13:38
Also, sorry for anyone trying (and failing) to send me a PM. My box was full. I've now sorted the situation out so if you tried before you can try again now :)

jshauber
December 2nd, 2015, 13:46
Looking at the calendar it seems we have quite a few new people to FG and/or 5e.

As I am a vet with both, I will connect about 30 minutes early and help get you all familiar with FG and the mechanics of 5e in FG.

dlewis119
December 3rd, 2015, 02:26
If you are going to run this game next Saturday I would like to change to then. I have three games on Saturday 7 am to 11 am, 12 pm to 4 pm, and 5 pm to 9 pm. It's a bit much to do in one day. Having a break in the middle will work for me if next Saturday is available. If your not going to run this next Saturday, that's okay too but you should give my spot to someone else this Saturday. I am still new at this and 3 games with only an hour to get ready between games is a bit much right now. I hope everyone has a great time and I look forward to playing in your game someday soon. Dave

Zacchaeus
December 3rd, 2015, 12:32
Alright, I have sufficient interest to run this game on Saturday the 12th as well. You can sign up on the game Calendar here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1722).

dlewis119 I have 'demoted' you to first reserve and promoted JamesX136 to participant.

(https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1722)

etropic
December 3rd, 2015, 18:51
applied for 12th. :) I'll play anything available.

Couvs
December 4th, 2015, 16:15
Definitely interested in the Dec 12th game. Would've been awesome to be able to get into one of the games for tomorrow but sadly I've already got RL plans
Applied on the calendar for next week :) I'm reasonably proficient with D&D 5E (been in a local ADL group for the last month) but I'm very new to Fantasy Grounds
Couvs

Zacchaeus
December 4th, 2015, 17:58
Definitely interested in the Dec 12th game. Would've been awesome to be able to get into one of the games for tomorrow but sadly I've already got RL plans
Applied on the calendar for next week :) I'm reasonably proficient with D&D 5E (been in a local ADL group for the last month) but I'm very new to Fantasy Grounds
Couvs

Welcome to the forums and to Fantasy Grounds.

Sorry, as you probably saw when you applied the game on the 12th is also full, so I've put you down as first reserve in case of any drop outs if that's ok. I've also stopped accepting any more players.

The 12th filled up within a few hours as well; I'm beginning to think I could run this every Saturday for weeks.

Couvs
December 4th, 2015, 18:03
No worries! I did realize right after I clicked on the sign up on the calendar that there were already 6 others. If you like, PM me and we can connect on Steam about another game time? I also might get the message quicker that way if you do end up needing the reserve.

Zacchaeus
December 5th, 2015, 18:39
One space has opened up on this game starting in 20 minutes

Zacchaeus
December 5th, 2015, 23:15
Thanks to everyone who took part in this tonight; much fun had by all.

Cheers

Skellan
December 6th, 2015, 00:57
Great session thank you