PDA

View Full Version : Personalities

Visigodo
February 5th, 2005, 23:06
I dont know if this was mentioned before but the personalities sheet in the combat tab the HP and Iniciative values can be drop into the slots, if we could get this option for the attack and full attack then when we are making the campaign we just could write the damage "/die 1d8+2 Longsword" for example, and this could be drop directly in the slots , saving time for the GM. I think this could be a great help.

Ged
February 6th, 2005, 08:37
Something similar has been discussed here (https://forums.fantasygrounds.com/viewtopic.php?t=180); not the exact same matter though. The problem with this is not so much NPCs and unique monsters but monsters from the reference material, also draggable to personalities for ease of modification and use. In short, monster attacks are not always just the bonus and description, but there is often additional info. For NPCs too, I think, it would be very annoying if you had to conform to some rules how you should enter your data in the attack field. To exemplify, I might simply write something like "has a sword on his horse but rapier in his scabbard" in the attack field. Some sort of optional formating switch could be useful though... We'll need to consider this for some future upgrade.

Possibility to write this to the combat tracker directly could be one option.