PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Wont Save

Verilian1
November 21st, 2015, 14:12
Alright, so I'm trying to work on a campaign, but any time I make changes, it doesn't save. No autosave, and it doesn't save when I type /save. It will save "Game Saved" in the chat box, but next time I load the campaign up, nothing was saved.

Sometimes when I make a tiny tiny change it will save, but if I do anything that takes more than 5 seconds, it won't save. How do I fix this?

My game is the $40 licensed version, and I downloaded it from steam. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ddavison
November 21st, 2015, 16:22
Hello Verillian1,

Make sure that when you launch the game, it displays a version # in the upper right of the screen and doesn't display FREE there. If it does, that indicates you have the demo set up and probably don't have your license key properly entered into your Settings. You can email the CD key you are trying to use and a screenshot of your Settings screen to [email protected] and we will look it over for you and point out any issues that we see.

-Doug

Trenloe
November 21st, 2015, 17:32
If you're running on Windows, try running as administrator: right-click on the startup icon and select "Run as Administrator".

Verilian1
November 22nd, 2015, 01:09
The license key and everything was fine. Running as Administrator is what made it work. As long as I load it up as administrator I can save now. Thanks!