PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e Lost Mines of Phandelver - New DM LFG - Tue or Thu PST

woodsman
November 19th, 2015, 04:21
I'm a new GM and new to FG. Looking to DM group of 4 through full Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure. This is a D&D 5e starter adventure for level 1 characters.

Ultimate FG License
Tuesdays or Thursday at 9am or 10pm PST (-8) depending on group preference
(Note that 9am PST could work for UK/EMEA players looking for afternoon / evening game and 10pm PST could work for Australia/New Zealand players)
Game will use text and voice (TeamSpeak)

Need 4 players. Can roll your own characters or use pre-built that come with campaign.

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1699

damned
November 19th, 2015, 06:31
Welcome woodsman!
If you would like a short(ish) session from teh GM side of the table to help answer any questions - holler and ill try and assist.

Monkn
November 19th, 2015, 22:36
Hi returning player to DnD. Works out great for me since I am also PST so either time works for me. Nights are better but can make mornings if ti is the time set. Can play any class/race that you might want/need. I am also DM'd before so any help you might want just ask.

Anyway good luck on getting this set up and well hope that I can join.

Vladlock
November 24th, 2015, 06:15
Here is the XML and portrait for my rogue. Look forward to gaming with you on Tuesday.

sctorchwoodfan
November 25th, 2015, 02:18
Hi, I would like to join. I can play in the 9 am game either Tuesday or Thursday. I am new to Fantasy Grounds. I have played 5th edition a few times so still getting used to the rules. I am getting back into playing DnD after many years as I played 2nd edition in college. There doesn't seem to be many players in my area that have a regular group to play in on a weekly / biweekly basis so looking for online game. My preference for a character would be a human sorcerer or warlock.

Robert

Diomitus
November 25th, 2015, 02:50
I would like to join as well!
I can play tuesdays no problem (I have another game on thursdays) I haven't played very much, but I have read the PHB alot, and watched all of the Aquisitions Inc and the Critical Role streams. I have a really good understanding and I would not hold anyone back gameplay wise (Still a bit new to the RP aspect).
You think you have room for another?

woodsman
December 11th, 2015, 18:06
asdf

woodsman
December 11th, 2015, 18:06
Hi, I would like to join. I can play in the 9 am game either Tuesday or Thursday. I am new to Fantasy Grounds. I have played 5th edition a few times so still getting used to the rules. I am getting back into playing DnD after many years as I played 2nd edition in college. There doesn't seem to be many players in my area that have a regular group to play in on a weekly / biweekly basis so looking for online game. My preference for a character would be a human sorcerer or warlock.

Robert

Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. I am DM'ing a game now on Tues night pacific, and now I'm looking to DM the same module for another group for this 9am slot. Right now, including you, I'd have 3 players. So stay tuned and if/when we get to 4 we can do it. Make sense? Let me know if you want me to keep you informed. Thx.

sctorchwoodfan
December 11th, 2015, 19:38
Hey there. Sorry for the late reply. I am DM'ing a game now on Tues night pacific, and now I'm looking to DM the same module for another group for this 9am slot. Right now, including you, I'd have 3 players. So stay tuned and if/when we get to 4 we can do it. Make sense? Let me know if you want me to keep you informed. Thx.

Thanks, I will keep watching this thread. What day is it look like it might be Tuesday or Thursday morning?

woodsman
December 11th, 2015, 22:01
Thanks, I will keep watching this thread. What day is it look like it might be Tuesday or Thursday morning?

Tues most likely

Monkn
December 11th, 2015, 22:44
if you need more for that one I got a fighter that would love to get beat up for you

Diomitus
December 12th, 2015, 01:22
Are you still looking for any more players? If so what time on Tuesday?

sctorchwoodfan
December 12th, 2015, 04:52
I think the GM is looking for people to join a 9AM PST sessions.

Diomitus
December 12th, 2015, 05:02
I'm on the east coast but I can make that time frame if you all and the GM don't mind another?

sctorchwoodfan
December 17th, 2015, 21:05
Looking at the Game Calendar there are 3 people that said 9 AM PST is fine. Diomitus woold make 4 people.

Diomitus
December 17th, 2015, 23:09
would 930 am PST cause any issues? just wondering

Sergio
December 18th, 2015, 00:10
if you are looking for another West Coaster let me know! My only online campaign has successfully ended right before the new year.

Jfroloff902
January 6th, 2016, 00:20
Sorry i got to this so late but here is the character XML for tonight. Let me know if i did something wrong and i'll fix it before the game tonight

Tabarkus
January 7th, 2016, 20:40
Tuesday mornings would be great for me! I've been looking for a game during the day.