PDA

View Full Version : Creating New Campagin: Ruleset 5E Error References missing child ruleset(CoreRPG)

Redjack
November 18th, 2015, 23:30
I have an ultimate license and Fantasy Grounds is fully updated. I get the error: Ruleset 5E Error References missing child ruleset(CoreRPG).

I attached a screen scrape. I included the options in the Create New Campaign window.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
-RJ

damned
November 19th, 2015, 00:31
Hey Redjack I cant see your image just yet (waiting on approval as you are a new poster - big welcome to you too!) - but what options did you load?
Just choose Create New Campaign, Campaign Name, Username, 5e Ruleset, Start. Do you get any errors? If you get CoreRPG errors go back to the splash screen and click the folder Icon top right and go to /rulesets folder and delete CoreRPG.pak. Then run Check for Updates again.

Moon Wizard
November 19th, 2015, 00:40
This means that the CoreRPG.pak file is missing from your rulesets subfolder of your FG data folder. This should be installed automatically by the FG updater/installer.

If you've been working on rulesets and renamed this file, you'll need to rename it back.

Otherwise, you'll need to update again. Just click the Check For Updates on the FG launch screen.

If still an issue, you may need to run the FG Updater from the Windows Start Menu by right clicking and selecting the Run As Administrator option.

Regards,
JPG

Redjack
November 19th, 2015, 00:49
That was it... corrupt file. Thanks so much!