PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Modules will not show up on Steam!!

guinness1701
November 18th, 2015, 20:23
All my purchased contents is not appearing when updating and on steam!!!

Is this a known Issue??

Moon Wizard
November 18th, 2015, 20:35
Are you running on a Mac? The DLC is noted as Windows only on Steam, but the Steam store doesn't make it very obvious. If so, please contact [email protected]

If you are running on Windows, please make sure that the Check Steam for DLC option is checked in the Settings, and that your Steam client is running when you update.

Regards,
JPG

Nylanfs
November 18th, 2015, 22:39
Also welcome to the community and the forums!

kurokage
December 30th, 2015, 10:30
hhi im havig the same problem with nothing being fixed and I am running windows, can you help me?

Moon Wizard
December 30th, 2015, 10:44
Did you read my post above already?

Can you tell us whether you purchased on Steam or through FG web site?

Also, for purchased content, have you activated for your campaign? (Go to Library on right hand side after opening campaign, then click Modules button, then double click each cover of module you want to have open for that campaign. )

Regards,
JPG

kurokage
December 30th, 2015, 10:48
I did purchase through steam

Moon Wizard
December 31st, 2015, 00:47
Are you running on Mac or Linux? If so, you need to send a note to [email protected], since Steam DLC is Windows only.

If running Windows, make sure the check Steam for DLC option is checked in the FG Settings, and re-update.

Regards,
JPG

00arak00
December 31st, 2015, 22:27
I am running windows and it will not update for me from steam. It seems to look like it is, but I dont get the options I bought, and I do not see the files it seems to indicate it downloaded.

Nylanfs
December 31st, 2015, 22:34
In settings have you checked "Check Steam for DLC"?

00arak00
December 31st, 2015, 22:55
i have checked and unchecked it and checked again, updating in between. It says it is getting the steam manifest, and it says downloading the modules, but i can not use them and do not see them in my data modules folder

Moon Wizard
December 31st, 2015, 23:05
Have you already checked within the Library using the Modules button to make sure that the modules are activated for your campaign?

The 5E modules will not be shown in the modules folder. They are secured in a content vault for protection.

Regards,
JPG

00arak00
December 31st, 2015, 23:54
maybe there are there and I am just not so great at getting everything set up and expected more automation that the system has(If i select a lvl 14 warlock, it does not give me EVERY option to pick, i have to kind of put it on there like i was making the character from the book) i have the the DND phb Deluxe in the library so maybe it is working and it is my understanding that is lacking :P To the walk through videos!

damned
January 1st, 2016, 00:11
Most of Fantasy Grounds automation is in combat resolution - even then it requires players and GMs involvement. Its not a computer game and its not meant to play like one.
If you want to build a Lvl 14 Warlock you will need to know what is and isnt permissible from the PHB and build it appropriately.
There are some 5e sticky threads pointing to some great wiki articles including one on Character Creation. Have a look at those and it will help you greatly :)