PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help needed

KahnB
November 18th, 2015, 12:22
Hi there,

I have a game starting tonight at 20:15 MET and jsut tried to update my FG Ultimate edition and the stuff I bought.
I can't log in, error message readein "CredentialProcessUpdateCookie EMpty Network buffer"
I reset my passwort: still the same.
I can start the programm, but obiously updating doesn't work and it doesn't recognice my purchases.
Please advice!

Best wishes
KahnB

damned
November 18th, 2015, 13:30
I think that usually means you dont have network connectivity to the update server.
In what country are you? Are you connected to a different network to what you normally use?
Can you try - just as a test - tethering your phone and see if that starts the update?

ddavison
November 18th, 2015, 13:50
Or new anti-virus? You can double-check that you have exceptions in place for FantasyGrounds.exe and FantasyGroundsUpdater.exe

KahnB
November 18th, 2015, 16:35
I didn't change anysthing, that's the weird thing...
I'll chekc the anti virus setting. Can't be the country, as it works from my other computer...
Windows 10 on both, so this shouldn^t be the problem Alkl other pages work, I also can connect players using the programm, it's just the "settings" page wich doesn't accept my credentials on this machine...

Trenloe
November 18th, 2015, 16:42
I didn't change anysthing, that's the weird thing...
Software and operating systems, especially Anti-Virus/Security and Windows 10 itself, can (will) update in the background without you knowing.

Also check if your software/AV is blocking connection to the fantasygrounds.com website.

ddavison
November 18th, 2015, 16:51
Which A/V program do you use and is it the same on the two computers you are using?

damned
November 18th, 2015, 23:54
Can you be more specific about not accepting your credentials? It wont let you fill in the fields or the Ok box isnt accepting the click or you get an actual error on doing one of these things?