PDA

View Full Version : PFS#4–01: Rise of the Goblin Guild

xazil
November 17th, 2015, 08:19
When a monster is discovered on the grounds of the Pathfinder Lodge at Heidmarch Manor in Magnimar, an investigation into its appearance leads the PCs deep under the City of Monuments—and face to face with a burgeoning thieves’ guild.

A Pathfinder Society Scenario for levels 1-5 (sub-tiers 1-2 and 4-5)

Please post your character preference and files below. (XML/Previous chronicle).

Victor
November 17th, 2015, 09:44
First in!
I would not mind playing this on the 4-5 tier if others have available PCs. I have a couple that would do.

bigboom
November 17th, 2015, 11:34
I've got a level 2 swashbuckler, but if we go tier 4-5, I can roll with a pregen.

kwarner1986
November 17th, 2015, 13:30
I'm in.

jshauber
November 17th, 2015, 13:45
I'm in!!!

I have a variety of characters I can bring depending on what we need and what tier it looks like we will be playing at.

I will narrow down the list when I see other characters.

kwarner1986
November 17th, 2015, 14:07
I have a list of all sorts of nice characters to play.

If it's level 4-5, I'll bring Evelyn my Ice Sorceress (My only level 4-5)

If it's 1-2, I have a list of characters I can bring.

aerine
November 17th, 2015, 14:14
This is the ONLY saturday I can't play. I have a choral performance :( I am VERY sad to miss out on Xaxil's wondrous GMing

jshauber
November 17th, 2015, 15:33
Since it looks like we are playing T4-5 I'll go with my Alchemist-4, updated calendar to show that.

kwarner1986
November 17th, 2015, 18:49
First in!
I would not mind playing this on the 4-5 tier if others have available PCs. I have a couple that would do.

Would you mind if we played 1-2? I would like to play my Paladin/Bloodrager and we have a couple of new guys with 1-2 characters, but no higher tier.

xazil
November 18th, 2015, 00:01
Looks like we have a good amount of interest. :)

Aerine, you signed up on the calendar but you can't make the time? Just double checking on who we have etc.

I do not mind if the group settles on either sub tier.

JWMK
November 18th, 2015, 00:47
I have a character for a Level 1-2, but happy to play a pregen level 4-5 to fill in what may be needed by the party. Time slot is a perfect one for me.

Victor
November 18th, 2015, 01:32
Would you mind if we played 1-2? I would like to play my Paladin/Bloodrager and we have a couple of new guys with 1-2 characters, but no higher tier.

I am good with either tier. Right now most of the people on the calendar have chosen the upper tier. If they go along with doing a lower tier run I'm good with that.

aerine
November 18th, 2015, 04:55
No, I can't make the time and am sad :P

xazil
November 18th, 2015, 04:57
No, I can't make the time and am sad :P

No problems, I will remove you from the signups just to make it clearer. I will probably be running some more games in this time slot over future weeks although. :)

bigboom
November 18th, 2015, 12:27
If we go subtier 1-2, I've posted my character's XML, portrait, and chronicle. If we go 4-5, then I'll roll with whatever pregen is the best fit for the group.

xazil
November 18th, 2015, 12:39
It looks like the sign ups have stabilized, right now for 4-5 we have:
jshauber - Alchemist 4
kwarner1986 - Sorcerer 5
Victor - Hunter 4
bigboom - Pregen 4
:{BK}: - Warpriest 3
JWMK - Pregen 4

Brainpolice - Stand by.

If the party wishes to swap to 1-2 please discuss and update the calendars and post your files prior to start.

GM BK
November 18th, 2015, 16:50
Unfortunately the closest I have to the 4-5 bracket is my Warpriest/3, which i don't mind so long as nobody else does. If we do go 1-2, I've got a Tengu Hunter/2, Elf Wizard/1, Dwarf Barbarian/1 or a Half-Elf Magus/1 I can bring.

jshauber
November 18th, 2015, 21:33
Unfortunately the closest I have to the 4-5 bracket is my Warpriest/3, which i don't mind so long as nobody else does. If we do go 1-2, I've got a Tengu Hunter/2, Elf Wizard/1, Dwarf Barbarian/1 or a Half-Elf Magus/1 I can bring.

Level 3 Warpriest should be fine with the 4-5s we already have.

I have a couple 1-2s I can play if the group goes that way instead. I'll wait until I see what you all commit to before deciding which one to bring, assuming we move to 1-2s...

xazil
November 18th, 2015, 21:36
A tough, self healing, non front line 3 should be fine. A 1 or 2 would be in some definite peril.

Victor
November 18th, 2015, 21:52
If memory serves (which it rarely does), BK's WP is a front-liner. I still don't think it will be an issue but I like it when people die or come close to it. I would bring the level 3 and not worry.

As far as swapping to a lower sub-tier goes, if the 2 guys playing pregens don't mind playing pregens, I would like to stay on the higher tier. If the pregen guys find it troublesome and would prefer to play their own characters, I can swap to a 1-2, although I think playing a higher level game would be fun and interesting for the guys that have not done so yet, even on a pregen.

GM BK
November 18th, 2015, 23:31
Ya, Koho is pretty solid... plus, he is built for reach, so that should keep him at a safer distance.

bigboom
November 19th, 2015, 11:59
Xazil, apologies, I'll have to back out of this one. My work schedule changed and I'll have to head out of town and will be traveling at this time. I changed my time slot vote on the calendar.

Brainpolice, have at it!

xazil
November 20th, 2015, 18:54
Could I please get some files posted here or emailed to me if you haven't done so yet. If bringing a pregen please give me a heads up to your preference.

xazil
November 21st, 2015, 05:30
OK, have some of the characters loaded. For people with pre-gens I have Amiri, Enora, Ezren, Kyra, Merisiel, Reiko, Seoni and Valeros all loaded to pick from.