PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 1 more player for 5e game

bawsr
November 16th, 2015, 20:24
FG License: i.e. GM has Ultimate license, anyone can play
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: CST (Chicago) US UTC -6:00
Day of week and time: Currently 9pm - Midnight Saturday and 8pm - 11pm Sunday. (Flexible if people are busy)
Planned start date: 11/21
Planned Frequency: Saturday and Sunday every week.
Term: Currently working characters to 2nd or 3rd level then will start Princes of Apocalypse (I tend to put lots of extras and modify some) I have been doing some intro encounters and building small quests to level people up. I will probably be adding a significant amount of encounters and extras to the stock module.

Text or Voice: Voice preferred
Voice software used: Currently Skype

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 Roleplay combat.. if anything maybe a little heavier in combat to figure out the FG system.
Number of Players in game & needed: We have 5 but one is having RL distractions so we would like another to have a team
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level. Roll 4d6 drop 1 or character stat build if you don't roll well enough :D
Character restrictions: Forgotten Realms campaign, Abyss or Elemental options are fine.

Details of your scenario: I would like to start off with Princes of the Apocalypse and then move on to some other exciting opportunities. I expect to add a lot to a standard stock module. I also tend not to (oh level up characters now) I would rather throw in side missions to have the characters earn XP and items. I do tend to love magic items but not a Monty Haul.

Looking for a player who is interested in having fun but respectful of other players. Also looking for commitment (wow, I have never in my life written a personal ad in my life but I feel like I am now). The current age range of players is from College age to those who can barely remember what college was.

We are all pretty new to Fantasy grounds and I, as the GM, have bought most of the 5E items so if we need references they are there. I have most DND books from the ages also.

So, the brief, looking for another consistent player on Saturday and Sunday evenings. If majority can't make it, we won't play. Give me a PM if interested. We are currently only looking for one but send me a message. I will post a filled message when I get a good candidate.

Omen
November 16th, 2015, 21:58
Interested in the Sunday 8-11 timeframe.
Could also do Saturday but after 11pm CST I need to pick up my wife from work

Used to 3.5 so I may need some help adjusting to 5
Flexible to a few play styles but prefer Support roles

bawsr
November 16th, 2015, 22:08
Let me send you a PM. It looks like we might have a winner :)

bawsr
November 16th, 2015, 22:54
We are full. Thanks for the interest.