PDA

View Full Version : New Player - LFG 4/5E

Locke4VII
November 16th, 2015, 01:16
Hello!

I'm new to FG, just installed the client today. I'm looking for a newbie-friendly 4E game (willing to play any character although defender is preferred) or even a 5E game (never played 5E but I'm interested in learning!) that meets, preferably, on Wednesday evenings ( after 6pm, Eastern Standard Time). I'm open to scheduling different days if necessary, of course!

FG License: GM/Player
Time: Any day is negotiable for the right group, but Wednesday evening definitely works best for me personally.
Frequency: Weekly would be best!
Experience: I have several years of experience with 4E both as a DM and player. I have no 5E experience.
FG Experience: I built a character today from the ground up and played around with the included Campaign, so I know the utmost basics :P
Preferred Term: Looking for something relatively long-term. Of course, things happen, but I'd like to grow with a solid group!
Voice: Currently I do not have any voice software or hardware but I am willing to purchase a microphone if necessary.

About Me:
I'm not great at these, so I'll b brief. I'm laid back, down-to-earth and love having a good time. I don't take the game too seriously, love creativity with my party and generally appreciate a good-humoured group. I like a mix of fast-paced combat and medium-heavy RP. I feel like I can roleplay much better through text, but I'll voice it when I warm up a bit!

If interested in having me along for the ride, send me a message or reply to this thread and we'll work something out!

Thank you,
Locke

EDIT: Edited to include some info requested in the LFG template! :)

damned
November 16th, 2015, 04:16
Welcome Locke4VLL! Watch for news on FGDaze! too - should be a date announced real soon.