PDA

View Full Version : Error in display of Fighter BtH bonus

yeknom
November 15th, 2015, 15:35
I have the Player's Handbook ruleset and when I open it in my library and look at the fighter class there is an error in the display for the Fighter class BtH bonus. The error is shown in the attached file. I also have the physical Player's Handbook for Castles and Crusades and the bonus reads +1 at level 1 and +2 at level 2, going all the way up to a +12 at lvl 12 instead of the +11 shown in the Fantasy Grounds Player's Handbook. Will this be fixed anytime soon or should I just make a mental note that it is an error and move on?

JohnD
November 15th, 2015, 16:32
I'd imagine this is something they can fix easy. Nice to see another C&Cer.

yeknom
November 15th, 2015, 17:02
I'd imagine this is something they can fix easy. Nice to see another C&Cer.

I'd imagine it is an easy fix as well, but not something that is a priority either though. C&C looks good and I am considering running an old school Greyhawk (circa 573 or so) series of adventures and I may end up with C&C as the ruleset. It really all depends on whether or not a friend of mine can accurately reproduce AD&D/or AD&D 2e as a playable ruleset for me to use or not. He seems to think he can and, from what I have seen, he may very well be able to. It's either one of those two or I add a Kalamar 3.5e game in to my FG time or import my own tabletop world into the mix. Whichever way it ends up, the community here looks friendly and I am sure that I will attempt to recruit a few players here to augment my current ones.