PDA

View Full Version : Getting Started Help

daeomer
November 14th, 2015, 15:41
Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would be free later today (Saturday the 14th) to help me with setup. I will be available between 5pm and 7pm Eastern time (located in Toronto Canada). I've done some of the things suggested, but still can't get going and would appreciate the help.

Further info:

1. I tried to create a new campaign. When I run the connection test I get a failure message. As indicated in the connection test, I may need to configure my firewall and/or router to accept and forward connections on port 1802.

2. I tried canyouseeme.org...and it could not detect port 1802 using the internal or external address.

3. I opened up my browser and connected to the router using both the internal and external addresses provided. under the "port forwarding" tab, I can see that port 1802 is enabled for both and fantasy grounds appears.

I don't know what to do from here.

I would appreciate any help available. Let me know if additional information is required.
Thanks!
Thanks in advance,
C

Zacchaeus
November 14th, 2015, 21:13
You are correct in that you will need to set up forwarding in both your router and your firewall. Sounds like you are half way there :)

And welcome to FG and the forums.

damned
November 14th, 2015, 21:45
daeomer Ive sent you a PM.