PDA

View Full Version : subscription

Booker Grimm
November 14th, 2015, 14:47
Just did the $9.99 free trial subscription and updated FGII - now my version is 3.1.4 Free. I assume this is the 30 day free trial (ultimate license)

Is that correct. Can people who own the demo now connect to me? And I'm guessing that the FREE bit will change to ultimate subscription after the 30 days?

Thanks in advance.

Booker

Andraax
November 14th, 2015, 17:37
You should get a license key via email. Put this in your settings screen and restart FG, it should say Ultimate then. Once you have that, you can host any number of demo licenses.

Booker Grimm
November 14th, 2015, 18:40
got an email confirming my subscription but no new license key - I have my full license key but have not received any new one only a product id code which is not accepted as the license key. Can someone give me some advice please?

ddavison
November 14th, 2015, 19:06
Email me at [email protected] and let me know what email you have linked in Paypal as your primary address. The email gets sent automatically to that address, which might be different from your FG forum email.

-Doug

Booker Grimm
November 14th, 2015, 19:25
email sent - I note that the version of FG2 is 3.1.4 Free and the update button is lit, but even if I update the program runs without an error but the update button remains lit. Also the activate and buy a license buttons are clickable too.

ddavison
November 14th, 2015, 22:47
It went to junk mail. Resolved