PDA

View Full Version : LFG:+8 GMT 7pm+, CT/ET 5pm/4pm onwards (Friday/Saturday) ) Open to all types of games

cover me!
November 13th, 2015, 13:34
Hi all,

My name is Matt. Have a read about me below!

My time zone (+8GMT) - Hong Kong

Dates and times I can play
+8 GMT: Monday, Wednesday , Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday after 1900
CT / ET timezone:
Friday night / Saturday night
CT: 5pm onwards
ET: 4pm onwards

Number of players: 1, just me :)

Fg License: paid

Term: I'm up for a long term game. However, if you want to try before you buy so to speak I'm up for a shorter game to see if there's a good personality match etc.

Voice: I'm a native English speaker (from London) so I am happy to use whatever voice platform you use.

Preferred system: open to all. I've been rpging for 15 years so I have played most systems

Systems experience:
D&D - multiple including 2.5 , gurps, various d20, cthulu, cyberpunk, Conspiracy x, shadowrun, Warhammer fantasy (old and new), twilight 2000, savage world's, pathfinder (+blood and guts rules) plus more I'm sure including homebrews etc

Fantasy grounds experience:
New to it but loving it!

Character preference:
Super flexible. I'll play a Character to fit group needs. Even when starting a new game if people have a strong desire to play a certain type I'll work around that. I just want my characters and the groups characters to be effective and complimentary.

About me:
My name is Matt, I'm from London, England but I currently live in Hong Kong. I've Lived in Australia for the last 7 years. Fantasy grounds has changed everything for me as I can now play from the Comfort of my home several times a week. It's been tough before because the Mrs wasn't keen on me working 50 hours a week then me wanting to disappear to a mates house everyday Sunday. She kept banging on about "quality time"?? With Fg everybody wins!

I like any style of group. The only caveat for me is being in a group that makes progress in a mission. Spending 2 hours on deciding spells, selecting gear and then calling it a night is not my idea of fun. Neither is taking 1 hour to complete a simple combat scenario enjoyable either.

I don't mind paying with newbies, but I enjoy swift decisive action where players know there roles in the group/strategy.

I enjoy banter and I have a good sense of humour. Also happy with out of character banter as well as in character.

I don't mind heavy combat or heavy tole play, each presents different challenges.

Honestly, I'm super flexible and looking for a fun, committed game.

spoofer
November 15th, 2015, 08:42
Private message sent.

Kevin