PDA

View Full Version : ANNOUNCING ALO CON!! Adventurers League Online Convention

sehmerus
November 13th, 2015, 13:10
The First D&D 5e Adventurers League ONLINE Convention!!!

whiteTiki
November 13th, 2015, 16:14
Thanks for the info David, I need to put that into my Calendar otherwise I'll forget. Is this limited to a certain amount of people?

PD: Your name sounds familiar, are you the one who runs the FB Adventurers League Group and the Adventurer's Legue Page?

FSHSchmo
November 14th, 2015, 22:20
Looking forward to this!

damned
November 15th, 2015, 00:48
nice one guys!

Krampus
December 30th, 2015, 14:33
Ok, I'm a total newb at using either FG or Roll20. I'd like to play in ALO Con but have no idea of what I need to do. I don't believe I need a FG license to play, correct? I've watched a few of the tutorials and can see myself investing in it but it would be nice to play in FG first.

I've kept my eyes peeled for a one-shot campaign that I can play before the convention. It'd be nice to break my teeth on a game before hand just so I don't hold things up during the convention, but as soon as I get an email that there's a new expedition slot open from alonlinetools.net the thing fills up before I can get to a computer! LOL

I've registered for ALO CON and have my name slotted in for several games but have no idea how or where to fill out my character sheets for the FG games (or the R20). I'm guessing I need to download FG first? If so... will the free version allow me to save characters?

Sorry for the rambling post but I'm pretty lost here. I've been playing D&D for nearly 30 years but this online gaming seems to be stretching my technological limitations. :) Thanks.