PDA

View Full Version : Mummy's Mask AP

kwarner1986
November 11th, 2015, 17:30
FG License: GM has Ultimate so players only need the free version
Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA
Day of week and time: Saturday Night 9pm - Midnight
Frequency: Every Other Saturday (Starting this Saturday)
Term: i.e. Long term (characters are 1st level)

Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Teamspeak (FG Server)

Rolling for Ability Scores: In the server with me present.
Roleplay & Combat mix: Tends to be about 50% Combat/50% Roleplay
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 & 750gp
Character restrictions: Core Races or Other Races with Approval
Traits: 3 Traits, one must come from the Mummy's Mask Player's Guide, Free to download or just look them up online.

The ancient lands of Osirion are blanketed by the sands of time, and eldritch secrets and vast riches lay just beneath the sun-blistered surface. As modern Osirion opens its vaults and tombs to outsiders for the first time in centuries, many of these lost treasures and secrets are now emerging—some more troublesome than others. Hakotep I, a now-forgotten pharaoh, was robbed upon his burial. A secret sect took his heart and his funerary mask, both containing a portion of his soul. Betrayed the chance to pass on into the afterlife during his burial, Hakotep has existed in a state between life and death for millennia. The recent rediscovery of one of these lost soul fragments has allowed the trapped pharaoh to once again work in this world to redress the wrongs committed against him, and a cult worshiping him as a god-king grows in the heart of Osirion. Can a group of heroes brave terrible guardians, foul cults, and the burning sands of the desert to stop the rebirth of this ancient tyrant?

The first of six parts starts the potential PC at Wait, the Half Dead City. For almost 2,000 years the tombs of the Necropolis of Wati have remained sealed—until now. Adventurers from all over Golarion have travelled to the ancient city to find lost treasure and uncover the secrets of the past, but some things are best left buried. As the PC face traps, ghosts, and undead spirits, sinister forces descend on Wati. The Mask of the Forgotten Pharaoh is about to be discovered—and an ancient evil unleashed.

The group is in need of a man with a bunch of skills and an arcane user. We currently have a Human Female Barbarian, Human Male Kineticist, and Human Male Oracle.

Pandamonius
November 12th, 2015, 01:29
Sounds very interesting, and that time slot works perfectly for me. I'm looking to get back into playing after many, many years (perhaps decades is closer) out of the game. I'd be happy to take on either role you need.

Do you have a calendar entry?

Victor
November 12th, 2015, 10:10
Every other week for 3-4 hours? Sounds pretty relaxed and breezy. I'm up for the Arcane Caster. If the slot is still open I will make an Arcanist. Let me know.

Just a reminder Kyle, the rest of the Die Hards will be finishing Plunder and Peril and hoping to see you back in your tin can in Rise of the Runelords around the start of the year. :) That time slot is 6 hours before this one so that's not a problem.

kwarner1986
November 12th, 2015, 18:17
Invited you both the calendar page, see you guys on Saturday Night..

I plan on playing Rise of the Runelords, I want to add it to my completed list. Plus Leona, Mistress of AC is very fun to play.

Pandamonius
November 12th, 2015, 20:20
Thanks, looking forward to it! Character Creation on Saturday, or would you like me to connect and do that before then?

If you want to do the Arcana, Victor, I'll roll Divine.

*sigh*.....and at the risk of becoming that guy... Divine Caster is cleric right? (my last game was in the 90's)

Victor
November 12th, 2015, 22:18
heh yea. divine is the cleric.
I COULD be the divine caster rather than Arcane if you really want. I have never played a full on Cleric before and it would be interesting. I am more comfortable quickly making up an Arcanist though.
On the other hand, who needs comfort zones?
I'll sign up on the calendar and may make one of each and decide at game time.

Victor
November 12th, 2015, 22:31
oh crud. Kyle, you have a different time up on the forum than you have on the clendar and there is conflict for both of us.
This time is 4 hours after the start of our other Saturday game that you are in once we go back to RotRL. You said in this post start time would be 9pm EST. You have it in the calendar set to 7pm EST.
I would love to play in this, but I don't want to cut the window down for the game we are already in to just 4 hours, so unless you adjust the time I will have to bow out. I realize adjusting the time after you have so many players is probably not an option. no problem, have fun guys :).

Pandamonius
November 12th, 2015, 22:35
No worries, I've been out of it for so long that I don't have a favorite class anymore, and playing a healer sounds like fun. Oddly enough my last character, back in 96 or 97 was a cleric. I'll try to survive longer than he did (provided we don't have a diabolical GM)...

Validname
November 13th, 2015, 02:49
How many players are you looking to have in your game, because I'm interested in joining.

kwarner1986
November 13th, 2015, 15:14
@Validname
I've got 6 atm, but if someone drops off. I'll give you a ring-a-ding-ding by PM.

@Pandamonius
Divine Caster to means, the ability cast Cure Light Wounds at level 1 and not through a wand. So Oracle, Warpriest, Cleric, Druid, Witch, and Bard are good examples.

@Victor
Thanks for correcting my calandar.

kwarner1986
January 3rd, 2016, 03:04
We are in need of a couple new players, feel free to post if interested.

l1wolf
January 3rd, 2016, 15:52
what level are you now and what characters do you need?

kwarner1986
January 3rd, 2016, 18:07
2nd level, arcane type

l1wolf
January 4th, 2016, 03:25
An arcanist might be interesting to play. Do you only need one more player? when is your next game day?

l1wolf
January 11th, 2016, 15:51
Do you still need a player?

Ellspeth
January 11th, 2016, 17:00
Hi wolf, we play alternating Saturday nights EST, and as of this past Saturday I know the GM was looking for one or two more, hang in there, he'll get back to you.

kwarner1986
January 13th, 2016, 17:45
Sorry for the delay l1wolf. Dealing with computer issues. This time I was prepared for them! I've invited you to the calendar. Please check it out! There will be two of you new guys, so I need one of you two to go some type of arcane caster.