PDA

View Full Version : Chactersheet spell views

Targas
November 11th, 2015, 11:21
I'd assume the display mode on the character action tab listing spells would change using different modes.

As this is true for the 'Preparation' mode, where you can tick those spells you've memorized, the other both views
'Combat' and 'Standard' are identical, listing all spells you can choose from.

Especially with druids or clerics, having a choice of more than 100 spells to choose from it can become quite crowded to scroll to the character sheet searching for spells to cast.
If I remember right from other rulesets, chosing 'combat' will/should just list the fraction of spells being memorized to choose from ?
And using one will reduce the number of choices and/or spell slots available. Isn't this implemented in DnD 5E, yet ?

Zacchaeus
November 11th, 2015, 11:34
Sounds like you haven't set the number of prepared spells. Click on the small magnifying glass on any of the spell rows (e.g. Spells (level 1)). IN the dialog you'll see that down at the bottom you can enter a number in the 'prepared' box. enter the number of spells that your Cleric can cast. Now go into pereperation mode and tick all the spells she wants to prepare and when you click on Combat mode only those spells that you have prepared will show on the list.

Hopefully this is the answer you seek.

Targas
November 11th, 2015, 17:57
That's exactly what I've missed. Thank you for pointing it out.