PDA

View Full Version : Psionics, NPCS and Equipment added to Ruleset

spliskamatyshak
January 30th, 2005, 18:21
I've been busy adding psionic classes, powers, prestige classes, npc classes, good & services and trade goods to the references part of FG. You can find my ruleset including the previous charsheet and modifiers updates at https://www.msnuser.com/TheWraithsHome/Documents/SRD.zip. I'll be adding the psionic monsters to the monsters.xml very soon as well as the psionic prestige classes to classes.xml.

Ilwan
January 30th, 2005, 18:40
The links seems dead. Is it possible only to import the tables with goods and services, the trade goods and NPC classes, without using the psionic classes?

Looking forward to see it.

Legacy
January 31st, 2005, 01:56
ditto! I would like to access this myself.

Ilwan, what did you use to make the 3d icons you posted for download? It would be a nice feature to take some of these icons or create something similar with a 3d perspective.

BTS

Ilwan
January 31st, 2005, 09:11
U mean the natural and emblem token packs? If so I used photoshop and then custom shapes (set to "all" - in the custom shape settings). The I add a bevel and emboss, along wit h a shadow set in "blending" option in the layer.

Legacy
January 31st, 2005, 16:02
Cool!

Thanks,
BTS

shaga
December 4th, 2010, 13:41
I've been busy adding psionic classes, powers, prestige classes, npc classes, good & services and trade goods to the references part of FG. You can find my ruleset including the previous charsheet and modifiers updates at https://www.msnuser.com/TheWraithsHome/Documents/SRD.zip. I'll be adding the psionic monsters to the monsters.xml very soon as well as the psionic prestige classes to classes.xml.

Can i have that too please? :)

drahkar
December 4th, 2010, 16:49
Shaga, this is an extremely long dead thread. It hasn't been interacted with since 2005. If this link was still active more than likely it would be for FG1 and unusable anyway.

Phystus
December 5th, 2010, 00:23
I think the Complete SRD product in the store has all that.

~P