PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player Weekend or Weekday Evenings EST US Time Zone D&D 4E, 5E

jaelwyd
November 9th, 2015, 16:11
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any, any, 7:30PM or later really want to play.
Term: any
Voice: yes

Game System Preferred: D&D 4E or 5E
Game System Experience: WOD, Acedemic only for D&D no practical. Yet. :D
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None so far

Character Type Preferred: Any. I have some characters ready but really just want to play.

About me: An avid roleplayer in my youth looking to get back into it. I played extensively in WOD, but looking to break into D&D. Have studied 4E and 5E players guides and have listened to many many hours of Dungeons and Randomness podcast so am familiar with how 4E works in terms of combat and mechanics.

As a roleplayer I tend to really get into character and enjoy the interaction with other PCs, and NPCs alike. I am easy going and like to laugh and have a good time, but I do like to keep the game focused rather devolve into stupid ridiculousness. I am looking to be part of a good story and have a fun time rolling dice.

Pandamonius
November 9th, 2015, 21:48
Good luck! I'm in the same boat (and time zone). So far haven't found anything that works for me. Am about to give up and try running my own Lost Mines of Phandelver adventure, but I need to brush up on it first since I've never DM'd before and haven't even played in almost two decades.

damned
November 10th, 2015, 00:40
Hey guys - it can take time to find your group. Sometimes you get lucky and walk straight into the right one and other times it takes time.
Pandamonius - that was what i ended up doing 4+ years ago when I started using FG - I couldnt find me something that worked with my availability so I started one up instead.
That has its upsides and downsides - it can still be very fun but it does take more effort than just turning up and playing!

EST and most days available Im sure you will find something soon! But also - GMing is good too! The world needs more GMs!

jaelwyd
November 10th, 2015, 00:57
If you decide to go ahead with it let me know. Could be an all newbie campaign so there will lots of patience all around.