PDA

View Full Version : Combat Tracker Order- Help please!!

Captcorajus
November 8th, 2015, 17:28
Okay, I'm having a serious issue here. The combatants line up in alphabetical order, not dex order. I clicked INIT and nothing happens. I've looked in the menu, and I don't see how to properly line up the combatants!! Can someone please explain? the instructions seem to indicate this is suppose to happen automatically.

Am I missing something???

Trenloe
November 8th, 2015, 17:34
Are you running any extensions? If so, remove them and see if the issue still occurs. If this is the case, check the relevant extension threads for updated extensions. FG 3.1.3 has just come out and most extensions will need to be updated to be compatible.

Captcorajus
November 8th, 2015, 17:49
I have to say... I don't know what you mean by extensions. I'm just running the basic app

Captcorajus
November 8th, 2015, 17:53
I just put the DEX characteristic in front of the name and that moved the characters into the proper order automatically. For some reason the tracker is going by name, not Dex. I don't know why.

Trenloe
November 8th, 2015, 17:53
Extensions are shown on the Load Campaign screen in the "Campaign Details" section.

In order to try to see why you are having this problem please take screenshots of the following:

The chat window that shows all of the ruleset versions.
The combat tracker showing the ordering issue.

Moon Wizard
November 10th, 2015, 01:04
You can send a copy of your campaign folder zipped up, if you'd like me to look. Send to [email protected]

1. Click on folder icon on FG launch screen
2. Go to campaigns subfolder.
3. Right click on the folder matching your campaign name
4. Select Send To, then Compressed (zipped) folder.
5. E-mail the newly created .zip file to us.

Please reference this thread URL, so I know what I'm looking for.

Regards,
JPG

Captcorajus
November 10th, 2015, 20:15
I sent you the info you requested, including screen shots of my combat tracker. Thanks!!

Moon Wizard
November 10th, 2015, 22:49
Just pushed hot fix as part of release.
JPG

Captcorajus
November 11th, 2015, 08:07
Just pushed hot fix as part of release.
JPG

Just updated and everything lines up by Dex. Thanks!!!!