PDA

View Full Version : Problem with script

roidesgobs
November 7th, 2015, 16:13
Hi ,
Since 2 weeks i have same error when i try to put my encounter mobs on the map.

do you know how i can fix this plz

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat.lua"]:762: addToken: Parameter 1 is not the name of a valid image.

The mob are lizardfolks and they come from the pack HoTDQ

Zacchaeus
November 7th, 2015, 16:21
It sounds like FG is hunting for a token that it can't access. Try giving it a new token to see if that help.

Zeus
November 7th, 2015, 16:56
Hi ,
Since 2 weeks i have same error when i try to put my encounter mobs on the map.

do you know how i can fix this plz

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_combat.lua"]:762: addToken: Parameter 1 is not the name of a valid image.

The mob are lizardfolks and they come from the pack HoTDQ

I tracked down an error in the E06-07-01 J Lizardfolk Sleeping Room (Night) encounter, I've fixed the problem and will be queuing for the next update.

roidesgobs
November 7th, 2015, 19:02
Yep thx , it's exaclty the problem.
I also have a problem with old map i use in the pack HotDQ. I only have a Grey screen instead of the map.
I find a solution ; i need to create a 2nd map wich come from my library and replace the old one . But i must put again all my mob from encounter to my combat tracker and put all of them on map 1 by 1.
It's a long work and i dont know why it happened since 2 weeks ago , it looks to be same upadate than script problem.

roidesgobs
November 7th, 2015, 19:28
Ok i have just check all the episode 6 of HotDQ and all mob have a problem same like lizardfolks. I tryied with Giand frog and Moat and it didn't work too.
But it work on all other episode.

For the Map , only the Castle nearythar works , all other have this kind of Grey screen.

Zacchaeus
November 7th, 2015, 20:51
See this post (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26735-quot-New-Drawing-quot-appeared-and-two-LMoP-images-turned-into-grey-block) regarding the gray screen problem

roidesgobs
November 8th, 2015, 07:24
Ok thx i have just create a new link of each map from my module HotDQ and it work.
But for the mobs on Episode 6 no one works again. I tryed many solution but nothing works.

Of course i can create new mobs manually and copy paste profile of each of them , but it's so long XD

Zacchaeus
November 8th, 2015, 11:31
As, Zeus says above there's a fix in the works. It hasn't been released yet.