PDA

View Full Version : player looking for tuesday game.

Mr. Phoenix
November 7th, 2015, 03:21
not sure how many games are on tuesdays but i recently got a schedule change at work that gives me tuesdays off so looking to throw a tabletop game in there to fill the day out. i have a little experience with 5e and pathfinder so willing to play either of those, but i'm also willing to learn a new game system. i've had fantasy grounds for a little while with some experience in it, have the standard license. i'm gonna keep browsing the forum for a game but i figured this post might help a game find me. any questions feel free to pm me.

damned
November 7th, 2015, 04:44
i saw a couple of games in the last 2 weeks where tuesday was on the cards - have a browse back over the last two weeks.

Andraax
November 7th, 2015, 16:49
I'm looking for a player for my Tuesday night Castles and Crusades game. 8-11pm US/Central.

Wazoodust
November 7th, 2015, 22:04
It looks like I am losing a couple players in my Tuesday LMoP game, it's at 7PM EST. we only have about 5 sessions left in the module, and it's looking like a tank and magic caster are needed, I'll know for sure by this Tuesday ( not playing this week due to my schedule). If that suits your situation get back to me and I'll get things set up for you

Pandamonius
November 7th, 2015, 22:39
It looks like I am losing a couple players in my Tuesday LMoP game, it's at 7PM EST. we only have about 5 sessions left in the module, and it's looking like a tank and magic caster are needed, I'll know for sure by this Tuesday ( not playing this week due to my schedule). If that suits your situation get back to me and I'll get things set up for you

If you still have an opening, I'd be interested. Looking to get back into the game...haven't played in many many years.