PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Player (SotSC) - 700pm est Sundays - DnD 5e

chopkins779
November 7th, 2015, 03:07
Scourge of the Sword Coast - DnD 5e

We are looking for one more player to join our Sunday night game. The first game will be this Sunday at 7pm. Players interested should be 18+ years of age (most of us are 25 and older). The DM is an experienced AL (adventure's league) Dungeon Master and works fairly with the players.

Any who are interested should be committed players who can attend every week (barring holidays, sickness, and emergencies). The current players are a warlock/fighter, bard, and sorcerer. Players will be starting at level 2.

Please submit a summary of your character and a brief introduction of yourself, your playstyle, and what you'd like to see in game (combat, rp, puzzles, etc.)

Thanks!

illithid123
November 8th, 2015, 07:10
this would be nearly perfect for me and i have a character that would fit really well with the group if i could join in half an hour late, i get off work at the exact time the game starts and it takes around 20 minutes to get home, if that could be accommodated i would love to play in this game. if not i understand and hope you all have fun.

Ttocs Sivart
November 8th, 2015, 22:53
I am interested if you still have room, my last sunday campaign got the axe. I am PST based, home most sundays, 30, like a good mix of combat and non combat encounters. I have a rogue (arcane trickster eventually) and a fighter (tank) mostly ready to go already on fg already if you want to check them out. I am still fairly new to FG so I am still figuring out all its stuff. Let me know if you want to chat or look at what I have, if you need a particular class I wouldnt mind trying others out either.

PhorgottenSon
November 9th, 2015, 00:00
I would like to join this game. I am very used to FG D&D 5E. I enjoy the roleplaying aspect of D&D more than the combat, but I do also like the combat. I tend to play jack of all trades types and not min max. I don't like playing min max, but I can play with other players who do just fine.

Thought up a quick character for this one. A forest gnome paladin hermit who enjoys some of the finer things of civilization but hates seeing it not working with nature to move forward, but bending and breaking nature to their will. Civilization is necessary for modern life in Faerun, but it can coexist with nature and be more sustainable.

mlo519
November 9th, 2015, 02:29
Hi, I'm fairly new to D&D and FG as well, but I'd like to join your game. I'd like to play a Human Paladin.

I'm located in central time zone, I'm 28 years old. I'm pretty laid back, and I get along with just about anyone, though I'm new to rp, so I might be a little hesitant at first. Although I'm new to the game, I think I'd be interested in a balanced game of combat, rp and puzzles, just to experience what everything is about.

pacio49
November 9th, 2015, 19:43
I would love to join the game. I'm 44 years old, I run my own D&D 5e game in Fantasy Grounds for old college buddies, but I'm looking for the fun of being a player in someone else's campaign. I enjoy stories and rp as well as combat and puzzles, letting the story carry the character beyond simple min/maxxing.

For the party above may I recommend Torvolt, the LG Hill Dwarf Cleric of Helm (Life domain) with the Soldier background (served in the Town Guard in Waterdeep before finding Helm and becoming a cleric). I have no problem playing the party's dedicated Healer.

Sundays at 7pm EST works for me.

Thanks for the consideration!

-Adam

chopkins779
November 10th, 2015, 18:13
We are filled up for now guys. I will let you know if an opening comes up.