PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game! :) any style whatever just looking to get into a group!

Sibia
November 6th, 2015, 19:47
Time zone: U.S central time zone, Louisiana

Number of Players: Me onesy sorry I'm lame and have no friends. Would love some though!

Time of Day Available: any day in the evening roughly past 4 pm central :)

FG License: Full!

Term: Any to long term preferred.

Voice: User name Sibia on Steam, And good ole TS.

Game System Preferred: Any looking to get into a game and see what fantasy grounds is like.

Game System Experience: when I say new I mean like couple days ago... No games... Barely scratched the surface lol. I mostly did some the term, "homebrew" mostly used for my addiction.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: hahahahahaha... Ha... Ha... What's that ? Oh I pair for that yep check... I can't check any other box. This test is rigged.

Character Type Preferred: Well I really like some fighters get in their... Kill them... Or for something more casual a paladin or somewhere along that line.

About me: Im me. Get to know me or eventually one of these days I'll be playing with you maybe. I'm quirky I'm weird I'm human or a shaken baby android with a loose bolt rattling about up there.
Point is. I like to create and if I get enough experience in this game i would gladly start running some games as DM ;) help me help you help us help the next people help those guys and gals support the community and play with me or I'll take your sand box and only leave you the toys hahahah.... I'm not mean. Who likes sand in their everything anyway.

Anyway! Hope to get something on this fishing expidition. Lol.