PDA

View Full Version : Have License, Will Roleplay

Tarkhel
November 6th, 2015, 16:49
Rather than posting every possible system I'm interested in in the title, I've elected to save that information for you savvy readers that actually bothered to take time and read through this post. :P

In short, I am an experienced RPG player looking for a potential Fantasy Grounds game, and I'm willing to play in a variety of systems, such as (But not limited to):

- D&D (4E or 5E)
- Pathfinder
- Savage Worlds (Particularly Fantasy-oriented games, such as the Hellfrost setting.)
- World of Darkness (NWoD: Vampire, Mage, Werewolf, Geist, Promethean, etc.)
- Numenera
- Warhammer Fantasy

There's more I could list, but I'll save you all the time and just say that I'm interested in any of the above.

I'm looking for a weekday game, more than likely. Monday or Tuesday would work well enough. As for weekends, I'd have to move some things around before I could make a decision.

Potential DM's, just send me a link to your game, if posted. Alternatively, PM me, and I'll gladly respond.

Looking forward to gaming with you!

Andraax
November 6th, 2015, 17:37
I have a Tuesday evening game (8-11pm US/Central) that needs another player. Castles and Crusades, currently low level.

Sibia
November 6th, 2015, 17:41
Do you have yet ANOTHER opening? lmao

Andraax
November 6th, 2015, 19:32
Never filled the last spot...

damned
November 6th, 2015, 23:46

I think Sibia is asking if he can play too....

damned
November 6th, 2015, 23:48
Sibia and Tarkhel make sure you post directly into advertised games that suit your availability. There are plenty of games about particularly if you dont limit yourself to 5e.
Browse back thru his forum over the last 2 weeks and apply on any games that look like they might suit.
There were a couple of Savage Worlds games looking for more players, Noelyuk has a spot in his Warhammer and of course there were several 5e games posted too.

And welcome to you both!

Mphillips51501
November 6th, 2015, 23:58
Are you still looking for players

QUOTE=Andraax;238130]I have a Tuesday evening game (8-11pm US/Central) that needs another player. Castles and Crusades, currently low level.[/QUOTE]

JohnD
November 7th, 2015, 00:27
Looks like you might get three all in one go here! :)