PDA

View Full Version : Adventure deck problem

Skellan
November 6th, 2015, 01:12
I have a bit of a problem with the adventure deck. It isn't opening cards from the library - well, it opens the card 'ace' but all the others say:

'Could not open sheet with data from unloaded module. (Adventure Deck
)'

It is doing this on all rulesets.

I removed the module and extension and ran the updater to see if that would fix it (i.e whether I had broken something) but it is still doing it. Is this just me or is anyone else having this issue?

Mask_of_winter
November 6th, 2015, 01:17
I could reproduce the issue on my end.

Skellan
November 6th, 2015, 01:23
thank you - I'll stop prodding at it now then :)

Doswelk
November 6th, 2015, 07:25
You have loaded the Adventure deck module into the Library?

I was getting same error until I added the module.

Skellan
November 6th, 2015, 14:15
Yeah, I have the module loaded into the library. Double clicking the card on the tab on the character sheet opens the large image from the module but the I still get the error if I try to open the card directly from the library. It is not really a show stopper, just a bit weird.

Skellan
November 6th, 2015, 14:19
If you aren't having this issue, its probably something I have done, as I was messing about with adventure deck modules for war of the dead. I will fix it :)

Mask_of_winter
November 6th, 2015, 14:37
Tried with a brand new campaign, the adventure deck module is still giving me errors
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-BhRAgwbjUhg/Vjy6poR4ggI/AAAAAAAAiTY/S9RNvzIP9dM/w1277-h715-no/screenshot.jpg

Skellan
November 6th, 2015, 15:05
Great. Ok, thanks

Trenloe
November 6th, 2015, 19:01
Tried with a brand new campaign, the adventure deck module is still giving me errors
Is there an adventure deck extension you need to enable as well as the module?

Skellan
November 6th, 2015, 19:21
Yeah, I have the extension enabled too. Its odd. I removed both extension and module and ran the updater again but its still doing it. I also had an issue with a module i created (an adventure module for deadlands) where it was showing some of the images fine but for others it was just opening a blank window. I created a new campaign and it fixed it but I am not sure if there is a wider issue about images being displayed from the library. It could be I have corrupted something somewhere (I am good at corrupting things!)

Mask_of_winter
November 6th, 2015, 23:49
Is there an adventure deck extension you need to enable as well as the module?
Same errors with or without the extension. Even with the latest update.

Moon Wizard
November 7th, 2015, 07:48
I just pushed a client patch that reverted a change to how database files and module files were being read.

Can someone familiar with the Adventure Deck DLC check this out to see if the update I just pushed fixes this issue?

I've also let the SW devs know; but I want to turn these items around as quick as we can, and we're all in different time zones. :)

Thanks,
JPG

Skellan
November 7th, 2015, 08:14
You are like a friendly version of the Eye of Sauron, thank you Moon Wizard, that fixed it :)