PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Player (OotA) - 630pm est Wednesdays (tonight!!!)

chopkins779
November 5th, 2015, 22:17
EDIT: 0700 pm EST on THURSDAYS!

Hello,

I am looking for one more player to join a weekly Wednesday night game (including tonight). The player must be 18+ years of age and have reliability to show up every week to the game. If you are uncertain or know you can not be there for most weeks, please reconsider. Life comes first and if you're wife is having a child I don't expect you to come (or some holiday or rare absence). If you are interested we are running the game tonight. Please put an introduction below and a brief description of your character.

I tend to be open to suggestions and affirmation of rules...but please hold off until the end of the session if you wish to converse about it. My preferred method of DM'ing is sandbox and I am willing to let the player "try" anything, but trying doesn't mean succeeding. I will allow any race except flying races. Any spells or classes that are officially released are allowed (not playtest or homebrew in general). I am accepting witch hunter as a viable class.

I try to balance rp, combat, and puzzles or obstacles and look to satisfy the needs of all my players. Do not be impatient, if I feel that you are disinterested I will ask you what you'd like to see more of after the sessions on occasion.

The characters are just beginning the adventure and you will be starting at level 2. Currently there is a warlock, cleric, and paladin.

I unfortunately will not be able to select everyone, only one person. So do your best in your introduction! We have an hour and a half.

chopkins779
November 5th, 2015, 22:46
Also, we are implementing a few variant rules:

Spell Points
Encumbrance
Critical Fail Table

Vhok
November 6th, 2015, 07:10
what is this? pathfinder? D&D?

damned
November 6th, 2015, 12:08
Its Out of the Abyss I think... so 5e?

Vhok
November 6th, 2015, 12:10
ah ok. I dunno abbreviations. thanks

chopkins779
November 6th, 2015, 13:58
Yes. Out of the Abyss is a 5e published module.

chopkins779
November 6th, 2015, 14:00
I love that people reply to threads just to correct things and not actually express interest...

Sibia
November 6th, 2015, 14:48
I express interest lol! and would love to join just let me know a time to get in touch with you =D

Ruso
November 6th, 2015, 16:27
If you make it at 8EST I could make it... :)

bishopssix
November 6th, 2015, 20:09
I could go as a rogue, wizard, or secondary paladin

Vhok
November 6th, 2015, 23:05
I love that people reply to threads just to correct things and not actually express interest...

I would of been interested if it was pathfinder. hard to know if you don't say what your playing.