PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] D&D 5E - 1 Player, Weeknight game, after 6pm EST.

beemer127
November 4th, 2015, 15:33
FG License: Steam

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: after 6pm EST. I prefer weekly or every other week. (I know holidays are coming, so will obviously work around holiday schedule(s)

Term: Long term campaign

Voice: Have voice and video

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E. I'm willing to try Pathfinder, but have never played it. Also, I played Shadowrun 4E years ago, and would be interested in that as well.

Game System Experience: D&D 4E, 5E

Fantasy Grounds Experience: New to Fantasy Grounds. Bought on Steam, no looking for a group to play.

Character Type Preferred: I typically gravitate towards being a ranger or sorcerer, but not opposed to filling a different role either.

About me: I like to use the tools at my disposal to solve tactical challenges during combat by using terrain, cover, or whatever happens to be around. I like having the opportunity to create 'legendary' moments. (I'm a fan of Matt Mercer's Critical Role...my favorite phrase, "How do you want to do this?") I like the stories that arise out of the shared experience of the players' characters, because often they develop in surprisingly unpredictable ways. All that said, I am always learning new ways to play.

damned
November 4th, 2015, 21:37
Welcome beemer127! Make sure you also post/apply to games that are posted by GMs. Many times games will fill up with the GM actively looking thru these posts. They will post a game and players will come... Good luck and have fun!

chopkins779
November 5th, 2015, 22:35
I am running an OotA game on Thursdays at 630pm est weekly game. Looking for a regular and consistent player.

beemer127
November 5th, 2015, 23:59
That sounds like fun. I would definitely be able to play. I've sent you a private message.

beemer127
November 6th, 2015, 02:15
I'm no longer looking, thanks.