FG License: Ultimate License so players need demo (free) only or better
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: US Pacific (PST)
Day of week and time: Fridays @ Noon PST
Start date: 11/6/15
Planned Frequency: Weekly
Term: Long term
Voice: Teamspeak 3 (free)
Video: Roll20 (free) will be used for video. Camera/video is NOT required but will have priority to players being included.

Role play & Combat mix: 40/60
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, need 3 more.
Character starting level: 1st level (you can use one of the pregenerated characters if you wish (Click here for those (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?26203-5E-pre-gen-player-characters)).
Character restrictions: 27 point buy, PHB, EE, and/or SCAG (if you don't know what that means, don't worry, I'll explain when you get involved).

I will be running the Princes of the Apocalypse campaign set for characters levels 1 through 15. This will be a weekly Friday game going for several months. I am particularly looking for players that haven't played D&D before, or at least haven't played 5E. If this is you, this is your lucky day. I'd like to have you in my game. It is on a first come, first serve basis, so please don't feel bad if you didn't see this posting in time. There are many other games available as well as whatever I'll be doing in the future.

If you'd like to participate, please head over to the calendar through the link below and sign up. I will contact you.

Link to Game calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=1679

Blainee
November 4th, 2015, 11:42
Oh my god, this sounds perfect! I had my first tabletop game last Sunday and caught the bug, been looking for more games ever since! I'd love to join this is you'd have me.

rob2e
November 4th, 2015, 11:55
Make sure and sign up on the calendar link.

Blainee
November 4th, 2015, 12:13
I've tried but I can't see this game on the calendar

JohnD
November 4th, 2015, 12:44
You have your calendar set up as private or to not accept new players.

KainVorador
November 4th, 2015, 17:26
I'd like to apply but the calendar isn't showing up with that link.

rob2e
November 4th, 2015, 18:07
Fixed that. Apologies.

KainVorador
November 4th, 2015, 18:24
Applied.

rob2e
November 4th, 2015, 21:16
Our game is now full. ThanX for all those interested...

beemer127
November 4th, 2015, 23:21
This sounds like the perfect game, except for the time slot. If you had it a few hours later, I'd be in like flynn. :)

beemer127
November 4th, 2015, 23:28
This sounds like the perfect game, except for the time slot. If you had it a few hours later, I'd be in like flynn. :)

rob2e
November 4th, 2015, 23:40
Game's been filled. ThanX for your interest.