waylorn
November 4th, 2015, 05:09
FG License:full
Game System: DND 3.5 dragonlance

Time Zone: Central Time USA, etc.
Day of week and time:any
If new game, planned start date: ASAP
Planned Frequency: 1-2 times a week if possible
Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while, or Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over

Text or Voice: i.e. Text and voice all the same to me
Voice software used: Teamspeak,

Roleplay & Combat mix: i.e. 50/50, combat/ RPing
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 1 need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: lvl 3
Character restrictions: none, basic nothing crazy

Details of your scenario:You will eventually all go for the same goal in the game, start out in a city and get some rping in then move on the the adventure, my games are free will games so anything goes. If you feel you want to split from the group we can play solo game no big deal.

Link to Gamecalendar page: Goes here

Vhok
November 4th, 2015, 07:10
pm'd

damned
November 4th, 2015, 11:39
pm'd

Vhok the Insatiable! :)

Oh - and a big welcome to you waylorn!

JerryRig
November 4th, 2015, 19:01
What is the planned day/time the game will be running?

waylorn
November 4th, 2015, 20:41
it will be random, as I am a firefighter I can play most of the night when im at work so mostly at night time where im at, but sometimes during the day i can also play so it will be random and when everyone can get on, I can also setup solo modules and play whenever you can im pretty flexable.

waylorn
November 5th, 2015, 13:56
if you want to generate a character for the game ill open the server at 5 central - the rest of the night maybe till 11-1200 anyone is welcome I have teamspeak but no mic so until then I can hear but have to text to respond

waylorn
November 6th, 2015, 20:17
ill be on tonight again for character generation or you can pick a premade character, PM me for the adress

JerryRig
November 6th, 2015, 20:30
Will you be on FG Teamspeak server to discuss the game anytime today?

Vhok
November 6th, 2015, 22:23
your server never came up yesterday not sure if the address u gave me was wrong or you just didn't turn it on. I tried all night though.

waylorn
November 6th, 2015, 22:33
sorry my internet at home has trouble sometimes its on tonight at the adress in the PM i sent

Vhok
November 6th, 2015, 22:55
I have a game for the next 4 hours at least but if its up after still I will come on

waylorn
November 7th, 2015, 15:06
im connected today but am having trouble accepting connections, im on teamspeak if you like to try to log on as im trying to fix it so I can figure out what the problem is.

waylorn
December 3rd, 2015, 18:07
ill be on tonight fro character creation, pm me for the address or ill be on TS so ill give it to you there