PDA

View Full Version : Way of the Wicked Monday 9 AM MST looking for 1 Player

Ferrin
November 3rd, 2015, 18:34
A long running adventure, we recently had a member bow out for scheduling issues. Currently 4 players looking for a fifth. Our game usually runs all day, we have had 9-12 hour sessions pretty consistent since the beginning. That is not likely to change. I am looking for someone that would be a good mesh with the group, and can ROLE play somewhat well. It is entirely possible to go a whole session with no combat. If you are into those things, then shoot me a private message or post here. If you say your into those things and later on down the road it seems that you are not I will replace you. The group can manage with just 4, they would prefer a 5th.

So little bit about the game.

This is a Lawful Evil campaign, you will need LE, NE, LN, or N alignment. CE is forbidden, so don't even ask. And if you try to play a chaotic character anyway, I will stop you.

You need to be at least 18 years old! And be able to deal with mature subject matter and themes.

Way of the Wicked Adventure Path by Fire Mountain Games
Ruleset: Pathfinder
License: Full- so you will need at least a full
Time: Monday 9 AM MST (Not going to Change)
Length: (9-12 hours, I am not joking about this one little bit, nor do I care if this is a problem for you)
Current Party Level: 6
Current Party Makeup: Anti-Paladin of Asmodeus, Assasin, Ranger, Mystic Theurge, Timmy!.
Character Creation: You will do with me as there are special considerations. So hold your horses.
Voice and Txt: Roleplaying and character dialogue is done in teamspeak, rules discussion and OOC comments are done in the chatbox. It's a soft rule, but I will enforce it when it starts getting out of hand.
World Setting: Golarion
Longterm Campaign: We are doing all 6 books, so make sure your mondays are cleared for a good long time. If you have a hectic schedule that changes frequently save us the trouble of replacing you and just don't apply.

There is NO Game Calender entry, you send me a message and we go from there.

Feel free to ask questions. But not for changes!

This is not a traditional type of game, meaning we will be doing things outside of the normal and maybe outside your comfort zone. My style will not be something your likely used to, if you see yourself having a problem please move along.

We are currently in Book 2, which focuses on taking, keeping, and maintaining your own dungeon. Leadership feat is encouraged, and you get to build an evil organization with minions and everything. The group spends a lot of time planning strategy and discussing actions, and that will not likely change. In short we are looking for a schemer, not a gung-ho schmuck itching for the next combat. We are an established group looking for a particular sort, so do not expect us to change how we play "Because that's what your character would do". They will just let your character die, because that's what theirs "would do". I actually have very little hope of filling this spot, but they want a 5th so I am giving it a try. Despite the intended standoffishness of this post, we are a pretty fun group that jokes around alot. I just want to press the issue that we need a certain sort of player, not just any player who wanders in off the street demanding it should be this way or that way. But if your laid back and enjoy Role-playing, and all day sessions then by all means send me a message.

If this post was TL: DR and you post questions answered here-in , I will not consider you. You must be able to follow simple directions.