PDA

View Full Version : Gods of Faerun, Drag and Drop

krushido
November 3rd, 2015, 15:53
With the new release of the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide, I wonder if it could be possible to drag and drop the Deity entry (it has a symbol next to it and opens up its own window) from the Campaign Guide Reference section into the Deity entry in the Notes tab of the Character Sheet? It doesn't work when I try, and is that because the reference section doesn't have linking abilities? But, why have it open its own window (I see you can share it)?

Love this program, saves a ton of time, and worth its price in your ability to get a game just going.

krushido

Zacchaeus
November 3rd, 2015, 18:25
You generally can't drag anything into the notes tab of the character sheet apart from Ideals Bonds etc. Those drop the text into the Notes space and I suspect bad things would happen if you tried to dump that much text into the character sheet. You can share the page as you have discovered.

whiteTiki
November 4th, 2015, 00:18
This would be a nice feature in upcoming updates. You can post it into the wish list for new features managed by Moon Wizard.
There should be a "Deity" part in the FG character sheet were you can drag and drop the deity like krushido suggests.

krushido, you can add it to the wish list here (https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/) in case its not there already. Remember to make a search before adding it to the list.

Zacchaeus
November 4th, 2015, 11:22
There's no reason why you couldn't put some notes about the deity into the 'Notes' space at the bottom of the 'Notes' tab in the character sheet if you wanted to.

JohnD
November 4th, 2015, 14:09
There's no reason why you couldn't put some notes about the deity into the 'Notes' space at the bottom of the 'Notes' tab in the character sheet if you wanted to.

That's how I handle it in my games.

krushido
November 4th, 2015, 16:57
Thanks for the help, I guess I just wish that certain things (such as deities) were in the Player's Guide also.
Have a great and wonderful Day.

whiteTiki
November 4th, 2015, 17:22
You can still find them in FantasyGrounds in DD PHB Deluxe > Reference Manual > Appendices > Appendix B: Gods of the Multiverse

You can also drag and drop the whole Appendix to the chat or to your shortcuts (F Keys)